WBUAFS Admission 2016 for Ph.D
WBUAFS stands for West Bengal University of Animal & Fishery Sciences .The West Bengal University of Animal & Fishery Sciences was established on January 2nd. 1995 by a Legislative Act . The University offers Ph.D Degree Programmes for the academic session 2016-2017 in the following subjects under different faculties.
- Veterinary and Animal Sciences
- Dairy Technology
- Fishery Sciences
WBUAFS Admission 2016
Applicant seeking admission in Ph.D Courses have to fill their Application form online form the official website. The selection of Applicant shall be strictly on the basis of merit and performance in the Written Test and Personal Interview.
Schedule for the WBUAFS Ph.D Admission 2016
|Commencement of Application form||19 Sep 2016|
|Last date of submisison of forms||05 Oct 2016|
|Date of written Test||18 Oct 2016|
|Date of Personal Interview||19 Oct to 20 Oct 2016|
|Publications of Merit list||25 Oct 2016|
|Date of Admission||28 Oct 2016|
|Date of Registration & Commencement of Semester||02 Nov 2016|
WBUAFS Ph.D 2016 Application Form
Keep the following items in your hand before applying:
- Email id
- Mobile no
- Scanned photo
- Scanned signature
- Demand Draft
Application form for Ph.D Admission 2016 at West Bengal University of Animal & Fishery Sciences can be filled online at official website wbuafsce.org or from the direct link provided below.
Cost of form should be in Demand draft in favour of “West Bengal University of Animal & Fishery Sciences” payable at Kolkata from any Nationalized Bank of Rs. 500/- for General & Rs. 250/- for Reserved Categories.
Printout hardcopy of online filled in application form along with following enclosures must be submitted to the Controller of Examinations, West Bengal University of Animal & Fishery Sciences, Vivek Bhawan, 68, Kshudiram Bose Sarani, Belgachia, Kolkata-700 037 within 5th October, 2016.
- Admit Card of Secondary Examination as Age Proof.
- Marks sheet of Master’s Degree Examination.
- Attested Photocopy of Degree Certificate/ PDC of Master’s Degree Examination.
- Original Bank Demand Draft.
- Attested Photocopy of Caste Certificate
- NOC from the Employer
- Admission to Ph.D. course of the University shall open to Applicant holding a two years Master’s degree in Veterinary & Animal Sciences, M.SC. (Dairying)/ M.Tech. (Dairy Technology) and M.F.Sc. and securing at least 55% marks in aggregate or 2.75 OGPA in 4.00 point scale or 6.75 in 10 point scale following a Bachelor’s Degree in Veterinary and Animal Sciences (5 years)/ Dairy Technology (4 years)/ Fishery Sciences (4 years) from a recognized University or National Institute.
- Applicant seeking admission to Ph.D. course in a subject shall have passed the Master’s Degree in the same subject and also have done sufficient courses in the proposed major field of specialization within the subject.
- The Applicant who are in the final semester of Master’s degree programme and yet to submit thesis after completion of all credit course, they can also apply for Ph.D. programme subject to completion of their degree before taking admission.
- The decision of the Admission Committee in the matter of selection of Applicant for admission shall be final. The student seeking admission in the Ph.D. programme shall have to appear before the admission committee for Personal Interview.
- Qualifying marks for admission is minimum 50% in aggregate in Academic Performance, Written Test & Personal Interview.
- Controller of Examinations shall publish the list of Applicant recommended for admission in the notice board/ website before the date of admission.