VITEEE Registration Form 2017
VITEEE Registration Form 2017 will be available online available on VIT website. Registration Form of VITEEE 2017 is released by VIT University. VITEEE 2017 Registration Form has to be filled and submitted at www.vit.ac.in. Students who wish to appear in VIT Engineering Entrance Exam must submit the completely filled form before the last date.
Get here complete details of how to fill the VITEEE 2017 online Registration Form such as information required to be entered, instructions for photograph and signature, payment of VITEEE 2017 Registration Form fees.
VITEEE Registration Form 2017
Registration Form will be available on the official website of the VITEEE.
- Online Registration Form – Link to Apply Online will be available here once it will release officially.
- Application Status – Click here to check status of Registration Form of VITEEE 2017.
- Once the application is received at VIT, a message will be sent through SMS to the candidates stating that their application has been received at VIT. This would, however, be possible only if the mobile number is correctly shaded / given in the Registration Form. The candidates may also track the status of their application by typing their application number in the VIT website. However, this feature can be availed only after about 3 weeks of dispatch of their application.
- Forgot password – Click here to retrieve password for VITEEE 2017 Registration Form.
- Enter candidate name, email ID, mobile number, date of birth, and verification code to get password if you have forgotten it.
- Log in / edit Registration Form – Click here to log in and complete the form or edit the form.
- Offline Registration Form – Link to Check List of Posts Offices where Offline Registration Form is available will be updated soon.
- Registration Form of VITEEE 2017 will be available in selected Head Post Offices.
- B.Tech NRI Online Registration Form – Click here to for Registration Form for direct admission to UG Degree Programmes Non Resident Indians (NRIs) – (2017 – 2018).
Application fee for VITEEE is as follows.
|Online Registration Form||Rs 990 /-|
|Offline Registration Form||Rs 970 /-|
Instructions will issue here for candidates who are looking for the Registration Form for VITEEE 2017.
Registration Form of VITEEE 2017 will release soon. Candidates can edit their submitted online Registration Form (except email ID, mobile number, and address column). Edit option is applicable only for online applicants . Application fee will not refund under any circumstances, hence read all the instructions carefully before filling the Registration Form.
|Important event related to VITEEE Registration Form||Dates|
|Commencement of form submission||Second week of Nov 2016|
|Last date to apply||Mar 2017|
|VITEEE 2017 Registration Form should submit online / reach (in case of offline forms or forms with DD) by||March 2017|
|Last date to edit Registration Form||March 2017|
Eligibility Criteria for VITEEE Registration Form 2017
VITEEE 2017 Eligibility Criteria – Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria of VITEEE 2017 can apply.
- Candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 1st Jul 1995 are eligible to apply for VITEEE-2017
- Candidates appearing for the VITEEE in 2017 should have secured an aggregate of 60% in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/Biology in the qualifying examination (+2/Intermediate).
- The average marks obtained in the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology (PCM / PCB) in +2 (or its equivalent) put together should be 50% for the SC/ST & North Eastern State.
- Candidates who have studied in Regular, Full Time and Formal Education are alone eligible to apply.
- ‘NIOS’ candidates are eligible to appear for the VITEEE-2017.
- ‘NIOS’ candidates are eligible to appear for VITEEE-2017. (They should produce Migration cum Transfer Certificate as a proof of student of NIOS Board)
- PIO and OCI holder are also eligible to apply for VITEEE-2017. (Foreign Candidates studied/studying in abroad can apply directly through foreign category only).