UPRTOU stands for UP Rajarshi Tandan Open University. Hall Letter 2017 or UPRTOU Admit Card is issued by UP Rajarshi Tandon Open University, Allahabad for various courses. U.P. UPRTOU, Allahabad is going to conduct Entrance Test for all courses such as B.Ed, B.Ed Special Education, MBA / MCA and Ph.D courses. Applicant. who have submitted the registration form of UPRTOU Admission 2016 can access the test admission ticket as per schedule given below.
Schedule for download course UPRTOU Hall Ticket 2017.
|Course Name||Entrance Exam||Result|
|MBA / MCA||20 January 2017||25 January 2017|
|B.Ed (SE)/ B.Ed||16 September 2016||25 September 2016|
UPRTOU Hall Ticket 2017
Applicants who have submitted the registration form of UPRTOU Admission 2017, can access their course wise admit card through the link provided below.
How to access admit card
- Click on the download link given above.
- Select your course and enter application number.
- Then Click on submit to download the Admit card.
- Save it and keep a photo copy with you for the future examination use.
Exam Pattern for MBA or MCA
There shall be one composite paper of 100 Marks in the MBA/MCA Exam given following sub sections
Section A: Ten Short Answer Type Question – 50 Marks
- General Knowledge/ current affairs, management, general awareness, economics and IT etc. (About 75 to 100 words)
Section B: Two Essay type Questions of 25 marks each 50 marks
- On topics of simple interests and basic discipline, to be answered in not more than 300 words
Test Pattern for B.Ed Entrance Test
Test Pattern for B.Ed (SE) Entrance Test
As so far, Details of B.Ed/ B.Ed (SE) Programme admission has been announced. For other subject like Ph.D details given below as per last year information.
Ph.D Entrance Test
There shall be one paper in Ph.D. Test containing 2 sections
Section A: Short Answer 10 Questions: 50 Marks
Questions related to quantitative aptitude, reasoning and mental ability, research, general awareness /knowledge etc. which an average P.G.
- 10 Questions of 05 Marks each
Section B: Two essay type questions of 25 marks.
Also Check out, the TNPPCAHS Admission 2017