UPCATET Result 2017 check UP CATET number and status of marks
UPCATET Result 2017 announced the result of Uttar Pradesh Combined Agriculture and Technology Entrance Test. this exam held in the month of May (anticipated). The Consequence of UP CATET 2017 shows marks obtained and rank secured. In light of UPCATET Result, confirmation will be offered to constituent schools of four horticultural colleges in UP, to be specific Chandra Shekhar Azad University of Agriculture and Technology, Kanpur (CSAUK), Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel University of Agriculture and Technology, Meerut (SVBP), Narendra Deva University of Agriculture and Technology, Kumarganj, Faizabad (NDUAT), Banda University of Agriculture and Technology, Banda (BUAT).
UPCATET result 2017 important dates (expected)
UPCATET Result 2017 will declare in the month of May 2017.Last year result was declared on 31st May.
Uttar Pradesh Combined Agricultural and Technology Entrance Test 2017 directed by Chandra Shekhar Azad University of Agriculture and Technology, Kanpur show the legitimacy list. Applicants can check their outcome for UPCATET 2017 on this page according to the official declaration.
UPCATET Result 2017 coming soon
information brochure the evaluation procedure will be pre-defined in the of UPCATET 2017. Test papers of each candidate are evaluated and marks are awarded as per marking scheme.
Three (3) marks are awarded for the correct answer.
One (1) mark is deducted for incorrect answer.
Counseling of UPCATET 2017
Given below counseling details are as per last year exam brochure.
The qualified applicants, according to justify, might be called for guiding on a predetermined date and time for thought to affirmation in different Undergraduate, Master’s and Ph.D. Programs. The directing will proceed till the last seat in every Program is topped off. The hopeful won’t be educated by post. The guiding letter will be download from the website www.upcatet.org.
No letter, fax or telegram inquiring about the result of the U.P. Combined Agriculture & Technology Entrance Test-2017 will be entertained.
The candidates will have to report at the counseling place as per the given schedule in counseling letter for checking of relevant documents and depositing prescribed fee. Those candidates who do not turn up at their call will be given a chance at the end of the day. So They can claim only the Programmes in which seats are available at that time and as per their qualifications/groups.
- The candidates coming for personal appearance should bring along with them the following documents (in flee sets) for checking and depositing before counseling.
- Attested photocopies of High School Certificate and Marks-sheet along with the originals.
- The Attested photocopies of Intermediate Certificate and Marks-sheet along with the originals.
- Attested photocopies of Marks-sheet and Certificate of Bachelor and Master Degree qualification that he/she may possess along with the originals.
- Domicile Certificate of Uttar Pradesh State issued by the competent authority.
- Sport Weightage Certificate in the original.
- Original copy of OBC category certificate
- C.C. (Transfer Certificate)/Migration in original.
- An affidavit accounting for discontinuity of more than three months after leaving the Institution last attended.
- If any candidate fails to deposit counseling fee and an Advance Institution for and original certificates, the admission would not be granted and he/she would forfeit his/her claim for admission.
It is expected that At the time of Counselling candidates have to bring a Bank Draft, of Rs. 500/- for counseling fee and Rs. 5000/- for initiation fee drawn in favor of Comptroller C.S.Azad University of Agriculture & Technology, Kanpur payable at S.B.I. CSAU branch, Kanpur(code No. 3809).