University of Madras Admission 2016
The University is offering MASTER OF LAW degree course in the following branches under private study (Non-semester) for the academic year 2016-2017 through English Medium only in the Department of Legal Studies.
- Br-I – International Law and Constitutional Law
- Br-III Criminal Law
- Br-V- Intellectual Property Law
- Br-VI- Human Rights and Environmental Law
- Br-VII- Labour and Administrative Law
Last date for issue / submission of filled in Registration is 17 November 2016.
University of Madras Registration Form 2016
Registration can be access from the University website at www.unom.ac.in However, the cost of Registration for Rs. 200/- by means of Demand Draft shall be enclosed, failing which the Registration will summarily rejected. Applicants can also download and fill their Registration form from the direct link.
Submission of filled in Registration : Applicants desiring to register for MASTER OF LAW Degree under private study shall register on or before 17th November 2016 in the prescribed form together with the prescribed fee of Rs.15,000/- (Note: In case of applicants who have qualified for B.L/L.L.B., degree from other than University of Madras should pay a Recognition fee of Rs.250/- and Matricula fee of Rs.50/- as the case may be in addition to the above fees) in the form of Demand Draft, drawn in favour of the REGISTRAR, University of Madras along with photo copies of (attested X, XII or its equivalent and U.G. Marks sheets / certificates and also Original and photo copies of marks sheets/ certificates of B.L. / L.L.B., degree.
Issue of Registration in Person :
Registrations can had in person at the “Registration Sales Counter” at the Chepauk Campus of the University on payment of cash Rs.200/-
For more details – visit the University website: www.unom.ac.in
Issue of Registration by Post : Those who want to obtain Registration by post have to send a written requisition specifying the name of the programme together with a Demand Draft for a sum of Rs.250/- (Rs.200/- towards cost of Registration and Rs.50/- towards postage) drawn in favour of “The Registrar, University of Madras, Chennai -600 005.”
- A applicant who has passed in 3 year B.L./ L.L.B., or 5 year B.L./L.L.B from a recognized University under regular pattern of study i.e.(10+2+3+3) or (11+1+3+3) or (10+2+5).
- Eligibility for award of Degree – A applicant should complete the degree within five years from the academic year in which he /she registers for the course. The applicant should each year attend the compulsory ten days personal contact programme classes. Only then he/she will be eligible for the I & II year examinations respectively.