UGAT Entrance Exam 2017 –
Under Graduate Aptitude Test (UGAT) is a state sanctioned test being regulated by AIMA yearly to screen the possibility for different under graduate projects, for example, BBA, BCA, BHM, Integrated MBA (IMBA) and so on. The competitors are given the alternative to show any five of the taking an interest organisations/schools/colleges. The information and score of the applicants are given to the establishments/schools/colleges showed by the hopefuls. Also, applicants are given individual score card, which can be delivered to any organisation.
Under Graduate Entrance Exam 2017
Under Graduate Aptitude Test (UGAT) is a government sanctioned test being directed by AIMA yearly to screen the contender for different under graduate projects, for example, BBA, BCA, BHM, Integrated MBA (IMBA) and so on for the scholarly year 2017 – 19.Candidates who have show up in the exam can check Complete Information here given underneath.
Important Date –
|Reporting time for the test||0900 Hrs|
|Last date for Applying Application||May 2017|
|Last Date of receipt of printout of UGAT Online Registration Forms||May 2017|
Dispatching of appropriately finished printout of Registration Form : Send the print out of the filled online UGAT 2017 Registration Form with auto-created Registration No. with your photo appended and properly marked to:
Chief CMS (UGAT-Online),
All India Management Association,
14 Institutional Area,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003
The base capability is 10+2 or proportionate from a perceived board. Understudies showing up/showed up in 10+2 can likewise apply.
Concede Card UGAT 2017
Competitors will have the capacity to download the AIMA UGAT May 2017 concede card/corridor ticket for the exam after the application procedure is over. Enter your name/shape number, and date of birth to get the concede card. Competitors can likewise download the concede card/corridor ticket of AIMA UGAT May 2017 through the underneath gave connection will be actuated here.
How to download UGAT Admit Cards?
For downloading your concede card benevolently take after the accompanying technique:
1. Check site interface: http://apps.aima.in/ugatadmitcard.aspx seven days before the test date.
2. Get to individual concede card utilizing UGAT Registration Form Number.
3. Take the printout of the concede card from the above connection.
4. Concede card will have the move number and test focus address.
5. Attach on the concede card two comparable photos.
6. Get the photos on the concede card bore witness to by any Gazetted officer or Head of the Institute/College from where the applicant has passed or going to pass.
7. Answer to the test focus no less than 45 minutes before the planned initiation of the test.