TS ECET 2017
The Telangana Engineering Common Entrance Test (TS ECET) is a state-level selection test for the trying competitors who wish to join Engineering program in different government and self-financing universities in Telangana State. The Jawaharlal Nehru Technology University Hyderabad (JNTU) conducts the TS ECET every year. This is under direction from Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE). The TS ECET test is best for confirmation holders and understudies who have B. Sc Mathematics to join B. Tech and B. E courses.
Exam Name: Telangana Engineering Common Entrance Test
Ordinarily called as: TS ECET or Telangana ECET
Exam Type: UG Level
Exam Category: State Level Engineering Entrance Exam
About Telangana ECET
The Telangana ECET 2017 is a target sort test. The exam focuses are in significant spots of Telangana. The JNTU allow late expense enrollment until May 2015.
• You may need to pay INR 500/ – as late expense following two weeks of shutting date.
• You may need to pay INR 1000/ – as late charge until the most recent week of April 2017.
• You may need to pay INR 5000/ – as late charge in the first week of May 2017
• You may need to pay INR 10000/ – as late expense according to the official declaration generally charge shutting in the month of May 2017.
• He or she should be an Indian National and a house of Telangana State.
• The hopeful must have Diploma in/Technology/Pharmacy or Engineering perceived by state or focal instructive board.
• The hopefuls who have B. Sc degree with Mathematics as principle subject are qualified.
• The base check’s qualification for general hopefuls is 45% or more in Diploma course.
• The base check’s qualification for held (SC and ST) hopefuls is 40% or more in Diploma course.
Disconnected Mode: There is no disconnected choice so far accessible.
Online Mode: The online is the main mode to enroll for Telangana ECET 2017.
• Log into their official site www.tsecet.in
• Keep prepared with your instructive endorsement, photograph and mark to transfer and fill the shape on the web.
• You can pay the TS ECET expense through on the web.
• It is prudent to remove a print from your filled application and check for any blunder.
• All fruitful online eenrolmentapplicants will get SMS caution and email affirmation.
Enlistment Fees of TS ECET 2017
The Telangana ECET 2017 enlistment expense is INR 300. The charge once paid is not refundable.
Age Limit for TS ECET 2017
The most extreme age farthest point is 24 years.
Syllabus for TS ECET 2017
Arithmetic – Common syllabus for Engineering
• Analytical Geometry
• Complex Numbers
Material science – Common syllabus for Engineering
• Simple consonant movement and Sound
• Units and measurements
• Kinematics and Friction
• Modern material science, Work,
• Power and Energy
• Elements of vectors
• Heat and Thermodynamics
Science – Common syllabus for Engineering
• Acids and Bases
• Principles of Metallurgy
• Environmental Chemistry
• Water Technology
• Fundamentals of science
Electrical and Electronics Engineering:
• Power Electronics and Micro Controller
• Basic Electrical Engineering
• Electrical Estimation
• D.C. Machines, Batteries and Measuring Instruments
• A.C. Machines
• Power System Generation and Protection Electric Traction
• A.C. Circuits and Transformers Basic Electronics and Digital Electronics
• Transmission and Distribution
• Automobile Engineering
• Workshop Technology
• Steam Boilers, Nozzlers and Turbines
• Welding, Forging, Foundry and Conventions in drawing
• Engineering Materials, and Solid Mechanics
• Design of Machine Elements
• Industrial Management and Engineering
• Hydraulic Machines and Pneumatics
• Strength of materials
• Theory of structures
• Irrigation eng
• Reinforced solid structures
Hardware and Communication Engineering:
• Digital hardware
• Circuit hypothesis
• Electronic measuring instruments
• Communication frameworks
• Industrial and power hardware
• Data correspondences and PC systems
• Advanced correspondence frameworks
• Microcontrollers and chip
• Audio video frameworks
• Electronic Devices And Circuits
Software engineering and Engineering:
• Internet Programming
• Operating Systems
• Digital Electronics
• Computer Organization
• C and Data Structures
• Computer Networks
• Object Oriented Programming through C++
• Java Programming
Hardware and Instrumentation Engineering:
• Communications and Linear IC Applications
• Industrial hardware and control designing
• Process Instrumentation
• Electronic Measuring instruments
• Microcontroller and PLCs
• Process Control
• Digital Electronics
• Analytical and biomedical instrumentation
• Electrical Engineering
Bio – Technology:
• Basic Industrial Biotechnology
• Molecular Biology
• Genetics and Cell Biology
• Enzyme Engineering
• Bio-Reactor Engineering
• Plant Bio-Technology
• Animal Bio-Technology
Admit Card for TS ECET 2017
Every qualified applicant can download their separate lobby ticket or concede card from www.tsecet.in since May 2015.
Take note of: The corridor ticket is obligatory to enter the exam focus.
Aftereffects of TS ECET 2017
The July 2017 is the normal month for Telangana ECET 2017 result assertion.
Important Date –
• The JNTU Hyderabad will put notice of Telangana ECET 2017 in the most recent week of February 2017.
• The online enlistment of Telangana ECET 2017 will begin from March 2017.
• The lobby ticket or concede card will be accessible for download in the month of May 2017.
• The normal date for TS ECET 2017 will be in the month of May 2017.
• The aftereffects of TS ECET 2017 will be authoritatively discharge in their site in the month of June 2017.
• The guiding may happen in the month of July 2017 according to positioning.
Directing Process of TS ECET 2017
The effective hopefuls of Telangana ECET 2017 will be call for guiding in the month of July 2017.
Important Link –
Official Website – Click-Here
The Exam CONVENER ECET Office,
I Floor, College Main Building,
JNTUH College of Engineering (Autonomous),
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad,
Kukatpally, Hyderabad – 500 085
Telephone: 040-23155225 (O) and Fax: 040-23155225