TNPPCAHS Admission 2016 –
TNPPCAHS stands for Tamilnadu Private Professional Colleges Association Health Sciences. Tamilnadu Private Professional Colleges Association Health Sciences has released notification for admission to the M.Pharm courses in Private Colleges in Tamil Nadu through entrance test . Eligible Applicants who interested to take admission in TNPPCAHS can check all the details regarding TNPPCAHS Admission 2016
TNPPCAHS Admission 2016 for M.Pharm Course
Tamil Nadu Private Professional Colleges Association Health Sciences offers admission to the post graduate M.Pharm degree courses in self-financing institutions affiliated to The Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR University through the entrance test for the academic session 2016-2017. The complete details of TNPPCAHS Admission 2016 for M.Pharm courses along with important dates are given below.
Schedule for TNPPCAHS Admission (Sep) 2016 for M.Pharm is given below.
|Date of issue of application forms||05 Sep 2016|
|Last Date for submission of filled up
|20 Sep 2016|
|Entrance Test||25 Sep 2016|
|Publication of results||27 Sep 2016|
Application Form 2016
Registration form of TNPPCAHS Admission 2016 for M.Pharm courses is available on the official site at tnppcahs.org. Eligible applicants can also download the registration form through the direct link given below.
Entrance Examination Fee
The Applicants should send a DD of Rs.1,500/- drawn in favour of “TNPPCA-HS” payable at Chennai along with the downloaded admission form.
Submission of the Application Form
- The Application should send the Application in the prescribed form only.
- The Applicants shall fill the OMR sheet carefully.
- Registration with incomplete or insufficient particulars or without enclosures or those received after the last date mentioned will be summarily rejected.
- Recent passport size photograph should be pasted on the OMR sheet and the Entrance Examination Hall Ticket.
- Applicants should write his / her Name & Address in the Admit Card.
- The Applicants should put their signature in the appropriate column without fail.
- The Applicants shall submit only one application form for admission to the Entrance Test.
TNPPCAHS Eligibility Procedure
Applicant should possess a B.Pharm.Degree awarded by the Tamil Nadu Dr.MGR University. Applicants who have qualified from other Universities should obtain and produce an Eligibility Document from the Tamil Nadu Dr.MGR Medical University at the admission time.
Applicant seeking admission to the Postgraduate M.Pharm.Degree course should have obtained not less than 55% for OC, BC, BCM, MBC and 50% for SC/ST of the total marks obtained in all semester subject marks taken together in the B.Pharm.Degree course.
Entrance Exam Schedule
|Date & Time||Centre|
|25 Sep 2016
(10 am to 12 noon)
|Chellammal College for Women, Guindy,
Chennai – 600 032
The Entrance Examination will be of the undergraduate (UG) level covering all subjects and will contain 125 objective type questions each with four responses in English Language.
Merit List 2016
The Merit List will be drawn for a Total mark of one hundred by computing the Entrance Examination Marks and the Marks for experience.
Marks awarded for Entrance Test : Maximum 90 (ninety) marks.
- Experience marks for all Applicant to a maximum of ten marks.
- In the case of applicant who have furnished the mark sheets only in grades. Candidate should furnish the actual marks obtained from the University.
For More Details of TNPPCAHS Admission Sep 2016 for M.Pharma – Download Information Brochure.
Also Check out, the CEE Kerala Admit Card 2016