TELANGANA MCET AC Counselling 2016 : –
Telangana Private Medical & Dental Collages Management Association has released notification for the eligible candidate, who qualified in NEET-2016, for admission into Category B Management seats in MBBS and BDS Course for the academic year 2016-2017 in Un Aided Non minority Private Medical & Dental Colleges in the State of Telangana. Applicant can check the complete information of Telangana MCET AC 2016 like registration process, selection process, eligibility criteria etc.
TELANGANA MCET AC 2016 -17
Those only applicants who have been declared qualified in CBSE- National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test UG 2016 / NEET-UG 2016 conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education are eligible to apply.
MBBS / BDS Admission 2016 basis of marks NEET 2016 exam.
Schedule of TELANGANA MCET AC 2016
|Commencement of Registration Form||15 Sep 2016|
|Last date for submission of Registration form||19 Sep 2016|
|Date of Counselling||23 Sep & 24 Sep 2016|
Counselling 2016 Merit List for
Merit list is prepared basing on the data uploaded to website by the applicants. This merit list is subject to verification of required original certificate of the student at the time of counselling. Any discrepancy found in the data uploaded by the applicant, the student will not be permitted to attend the counselling. Any applicant, who is not qualified in NEET Examination are also not eligible for counselling 2016. All eligible candidate, who has not fulfilled the criteria laid down by the MCI/DCI/ KNRUHS/ TPMDCMA Regulations, will not be permitted to attend the counselling. The highlighted Rows are the candidates who appeared to have applied twice. Only one application will be considered.
The direct link to check the provisional merit list for counselling.
Counselling 2016 Notification
The provisional list of the applicants are directed to attend the counseling for admission into MBBS/ BDS Courses for the academic year 2016-17 into the Telangana Private Medical / Dental Colleges in the Telangana State at the following specified counselling Center.
Instruction 2016 for Counselling 2016
The applicants shall attend the counseling with the following original certificates :
- SSC certificate or Equivalent Examination showing the Date of Birth of the Candidate.
- Intermediate of Telangana or its equivalent examination with 12th pattern.
- Study Certificate
- T.C (Transfer Certificate)
- NEET Admit Card
- NEET Rank Card
- Two sets of self-attested Xerox copies mentioned above.
- Self-attested Xerox Copy of the Aadhar Card of candidate and father.
Candidates shall attend the counseling with the following demand Drafts :
- Tuition Fee : DD (Demand Draft) for Rs. 11,00,000/- for MBBS OR Rs.4,00,000/- For BDS in favour “The Secretary, TPMDCMA” Payable at Hyderabad
- University Fee : DD (Demand Draft) for Rs. 40,000/- for MBBS or Rs.20,000/- for BDS in favour “The Registrar, KNR University of Health Science” Payable at Warangal.
- Counselling Fee : DD (Demand Draft) for Rs.5,000/- in favour The Secretary, TPMDCMA Payable at
Registration Form 2016
Eligible candidate can apply for Medical & Dental Courses. Fill the online application form from official site. Those qualified candidate in NEET 2016 exam can apply.
- Application process is over !!!
Application fee is Rs. 2000/-
Candidates from all over the country are eligible for admission into UG Medical and Dental Courses.
- As per Medical Council of India/Dental Council of India/KNR University of Health Sciences, Warangal.
- In order to be eligible for admission to MBBS Course for a particular academic year, it shall be necessary for a candidate to qualify in NEET to MBBS/BDS course’ held for the said academic year.
- The applicant also shall secure not less than 50% (fifty percent) of marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry, Biolog /Bio-technology in the qualifying test are eligible for admission into MBBS / BDS courses
The selected Applicant shall pay non – refundable University fee of Rs.25,000/- for MBBS Course and Rs.16,000/- for BDS Course in the form of crossed DD (Demand Draft) drawn in favour of “The Registrar, KNR University of Health Sciences” payable at Warangal.
- MBBS fee Rs. 11,00,000/- Per Annum
- BDS fee Rs. 4,00,000/- Per Annum
Also Check out, the NTRUHS Entrance Exam and Hall Tickets 2016