SVVU Admission 2016 for MFSc & PhD
SVVU stands for Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University. Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University has released notification for admission into M.F.Sc and Ph.D (Aquaculture) Course in Fishery Sciences for the academic year 2016-2017 through Entrance Test which will be conducted by SVVU at given schedule. Interested and eligible applicants have to fill their Registration form online. Applicants can check all the details like Registration process, eligibility criteria and other information from this page below.
SVVU Admission 2016
Applicants seeking admission in said courses have to fill the Registration form as per schedule date. Admission to MFSc and Ph.D course will be made on the basis of Marks obtained in the Entrance Test which will be held in the month of October 2016.
Schedule for SVVU M.F.Sc & Ph.D Admission 2016
The Registrations can be downloaded from the University website, www.svvu.edu.in or from the direct link provided below. The downloaded and duly filled in Registration along with attested copies of required certificates and a crossed Demand Draft for Rs. 1000/- towards Registration (Rs. 500 /- in case of SC/ST/PH applicants) drawn on any Nationalized bank favouring Comptroller, SVVU, payable at Tirupati, should reach the Registrar, SVVU, Administrative Office, Dr.Y.S.R. Bhavan, Tirupati – 517 502 on or before the last date by 4.00 p.m. either in person or by Registered Post with Acknowledgement due. Registration received after this due date will summarily be rejected. Applicants who are in employment should send their Registrations through proper channel. The University is not responsible for any postal delay.
Get Registration Form here:-
Those already employed must send the Registrations through their employer so as to reach on or before the last date prescribed. However, they may send advance copies of Registrations with certificates to avoid delay in forwarding of Registrations by the employer.
For M.F.Sc Course
- Applicants seeking admission into Master’s Degree course must have passed the relevant Bachelor’s Degree examination i.e. B.F.Sc from Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University /ANGR Agricultural University or an institution accreditated by ICAR.
- In the above qualifying examination, the applicants must have secured minimum OGPA of 6.00/10.00 for General category (for SC/ST/PH-5.00/10.00) or 2.50/4.00 for General category (2.00/4.00 in case of SC/ST/PH ) or 60% marks in traditional system (for SC/ST/PH-55%).
- Only residents of AP /Telangana are eligible for admission except in case of ICAR Quota.
- Applicants with PG qualification are eligible for admission into second PG programme but such applicants are not eligible for stipend. Applicants who are already prosecuting MFSc are eligible to apply for PG admission in another discipline, but stipend paid with interest will be recovered and his/her earlier admission shall stands cancelled irrespective of stage of standing. However such applicants are eligible for stipend in fresh course.
Age: The upper age limit is 40 years as on 01-07-2016
For Ph.D Course
- Master of Fishery Science (MFSc) or an equivalent examination from SVVU/ANGRAU or from an institution accredited by ICAR in the concerned field of specialization with at least 70% marks in the aggregate under traditional system of examination or an OGPA of 2.7 or above in 4.00 point scale or OGPA of 6.50 or above in 10.00 point scale in grade point system. In the case of SC, ST and PH applicants, 60% marks in the aggregate under traditional system in Master of Fishery Science under traditional system or OGPA of 2.5 out of 4.00 or 6.00 out of 10.00 under Grade Point system is sufficient. The Basic Degree i.e. B.F.Sc. is essential.
- The applicants awaiting final thesis viva voce result may apply.