Pondicherry University Admission 2018 –
Pondicherry University Admission 2018 – The Pondicherry University is a focal college which leads its own selection test. This exam is known as Pondicherry University Entrance exam. The University was established in the year 1985. Pondicherry University offers different projects, for example, PG, Doctoral and Integrated Research programs in the field of business organization, building, expressions, science and numerous others. For finish data about Pondicherry University Entrance Exam 2018, applicants can check this article.
The eligibility criteria for PG, Ph.D, Integrated and PG Diploma programmes are different.
|| Eligibility Criteria
- Qualifying Exam – Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
- Minimum Marks – At least 50% marks in the qualifying exam. In some other courses, a minimum 55% mark are required.
| Integrated Courses
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate should pass their 10+2 examination from a recognized board.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates have to secure at least 50% marks in the qualifying examination.
| PG Diploma Course
- Qualifying Exam- Candidates must have completed their PG (master degree) from a recognized university under 10+2+3 systems.
- Minimum Marks- Candidates have to qualify their qualifying examination with minimum 55% marks.
- Qualifying Exam- Candidates must have studied under 10+2+3 pattern (or 10+2+5) & completed their PG (master’s) degree from a recognized university.
- Minimum Marks- Candidates must have score minimum 55% marks (or equivalent grade) in the qualifying examination.
|Schedule Castes (SC)
|Schedule Tribes (ST)
|OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)
|Person with Disability
|Candidates from the Union Territory of Puducherry
Pondicherry University Admission 2018- Exam Dates
Tentative schedule of Pondicherry University Entrance Exam 2018, given below
|Application Form Availability
||1st week of April 2018
|Last date to fill the application form
||1st week of May 2018
|Admit Card Issued
||3rd week of May 2018
|Date of Entrance Exam
||Last week of May 2018
||1st week of June 2018
Application Form of Pondicherry University Admission 2018
The college will give the application frame from first week of April 2018. Check beneath for different insights about Pondicherry University 2018 Application Form.
- Applicants can fill and present the application shape through online mode.
- The last date to fill the application frame will be first week of May 2018.
- Applicants need to apply independently for every course.
- Fill all the required points of interest deliberately. Any wrong data will prompt to the cancelation of the application frame.
- Competitors have a substantial email id and versatile number to fill the application frame.
- Keep the checked picture of visa size photo. The span of the photo ought to be 140 x 160 (not bigger than 60Kb size).
- For the Defense Personnel, they need to present the print duplicate of the filled application frame through post to the address given underneath:
The Assistant Registrar (Academic-Admissions)
R.V. Nagar, Kalapet, Pondicherry-605014
- Competitors can pay the application expense through on the web (Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking) or disconnected (Challan in Indian Bank) mode.
- For every course, competitors need to pay Rs. 250 (Rs. 125 for SC/ST classification).
- Expense will be exempted for the distinctively abled applicants.
- The application expense for NRI and Overseas understudies is Rs. 1000.
Pondicherry University Admission 2018 – Admit Card
The concede card will be issued by the leading power through online mode. Applicants will have the capacity to get the concede card from the third week of May 2018. Competitors need to get substantial concede card the examination focus. No passage will permit without the Admit card. The concede card will comprise of hopeful and exam subtle elements, for example, name of the competitor, move number, classification, exam focus, exam date and timing, and so on.
Pondicherry University Result 2018
Pondicherry University 2018 Result will discharge in the primary week of June 2018. The outcome will pronounce through online mode. No other mode will engage to check the outcome. Applicants will check their outcomes by entering their application number and date of birth. After the declaration of the outcome, the different legitimacy rundown would made by courses on the premise of the imprints secured in the exam. The legitimacy rundown will be distributed by the power through online mode. Just chose applicants will hint of their determination.
The cut-off is the base imprints which hopefuls need to score in the examination to get induction into their decision course. To get induction into Ph.D course, the base cut-off for the GEN classification will ½ of the normal of the examination, which is secured by the applicants in the particular subject. For OBC/ST/SC/PwD classification, the base cut-off will be 10% beneath the cut-off signs of the GEN class.
Pondicherry University Exam Pattern
The exam example is given here:
- Exam Mode: The exam would led through online mode (PC based online test).
- Sort of Question: The question paper will be of a Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) sort.
- Number of Questions: Total 100 question will be asked in the examination.
- Length: The term of the examination will be two hours (120 minutes).
- Add up to Marks: The aggregate exam will be of 400 imprints.
- Stamping Scheme: 4 imprints will give to the possibility for the each right reply.
- Negative Marking: For wrong reply, one check will deducte.
Pondicherry University Syllabus
The syllabus for the Pondicherry University selection test is distinctive for all courses. Hopefuls can check their syllabus as indicated by the course for which they are showed up. The syllabus may recommended by the college itself. For finish syllabus theme insightful, applicants can experience the outline distributed by the college.
Pondicherry University 2018 Admission
The induction into PG/PG Diploma program would founded on the imprints scored in the examination. Applicants, those need to get induction into Ph.D course, they are chosen on the premise of the imprints get in the placement test, individual meeting and scholastic records. The regular legitimacy rundown will set up by the college according to the placement test (70%) and PI and scholastic records (30%). The immediate admission to Ph.D. program will offered to the NET/JRF qualified hopeful with associations. No different call letter/select card/confirmation data would sent to the chose or hold up recorded applicants.
Pondicherry University Admission 2018, Pondicherry University 2018, University Pondicherry Admission 2017, Pondicherry University Syllabus, Pondicherry University Exam Pattern, Pondicherry University Result 2018, Pondicherry University Admission 2018 – Admit Card, Application Form of Pondicherry University Admission 2018