PESSAT Registration Form 2016 – 17 will be available online on official website. Applicant interested in applying for PESSAT 2017 must register. And fill the online registration at www.pes.edu. Details of how to apply are given here. Please read instructions carefully before filling the PESSAT registration for PES University Scholastic Aptitude Test.
|Application will be available||21 Sep 2016|
PESSAT 2016 – 17 Registration
Registration will available from 21 Sep 2016 on the official website. Applicants will be able to fill their application from the official website.
Applicants are advised to fill the admission form before the last date of the filling of the online registration.
Application fee can be submitted via credit card / debit card, net banking, challan and demand draft. Applicant may choose whichever mode is suitable and apply accordingly. Examination fee is Rs. 1050/-.
How to Apply
Step 1 – New Registration.
Candidate need to fill in the details asked in the new registration.
Please select the course you want to apply
- Enter the Name of the Applicant
- Select the Gender
- Date of Birth of the applicant
- Enter the Email-ID of the applicant
- Once you fill the brief details click on Proceed button and then click on Edit /confirm button.
- Once you clicked on the confirm button personal details page will appear on the screen.
Step 2 – Fill Registration form
- Enter personal details.
- Enter details of qualifying examination
- Select three test center preferences.
- Click on “Submit” button.
Now your application number will be generated. Please note down registration number.
Step 3 – Upload photographs
- Upload your recent passport size colour photo graph.
- Crop it to a square image of exactly 150 x 150 Pixels.
- Maximum size of your photo should be 80 KB.
Step 4 – Make payment of PESSAT 2017 application fees.
Proceed to make payment.
Instructions for payment
- Direct pay through Credit/Debit card or Net banking.
- By Challan applicant has to print both application form and challan, carry both to bank for payment submit hard copy of registration along with copy of stamped challan.
- By Demand draft has to be paid in Favour of “PES University General Fund” payable at Bangalore. Candidate has to procure DD from bank, enter DD details in the provided online and to be sent along with printed application form to the given address:
Manager – Admissions
Office of Admissions,
100 Ft Ring Road, BSK 3rd Stage,
Bangalore – 560085
Ph: +91 80 2672 6622
For more other information can visit website http://admission.coachingkaro.com/