OJEE counselling 2016 is conducted for admission to Ist Bachelor’s Degree courses in Engineering / Technology / Architecture / Integrated MBA / MCA/ Planning / Pharmacy and First year masters degree courses in M.Tech / M.Arch / Business Administration (MBA) / M.Plan / M.Pharm and second year courses (third semester) in Engineering / Technology / Pharmacy / Master Degree in MCA under Lateral Entry and Integrated Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics. Candidates can check the details information of counselling process, seat matrix and other information on this page below.
OJEE Counseling 2016 – NEET rank
Attention all NEET rank holders – interested to take part in OJEE counselling for admission into B.Pharma courses in different Private colleges of Odisha are required to take part in OJEE Counselling process as per the schedule given below. For detail process and instruction please login to www.ojee.nic.in.
|Registration, Choice Filling and Locking||08 Sep 2016 to 11 Sep 2016|
|Allotment||13 Sep 2016|
|Reporting of allotted candidates for document verification, fee payment,||15 Sep 2016|
|Reporting to the allotted College||On or before 19 Sep 2016|
Registration for OJEE counselling has been started. Candidates can now register for OJEE Counselling from the official website or by a direct link given here.
Allotted candidate to bring following documents
- 1oth board original certificate
- +2 Sc mark sheet and pass certificate
- Fee of Rs 5450-00 in form of bank draft in favour of “OJEE-2016” payable at Bhubaneswar bank.
- Downloaded rank card on NEET
- Registration slip of OJEE
Procedure for NEET quota for B.Pharama admission
NEET appeared candidates are eligible for registration
- Choice filling and locking after registration form is to be done online by candidate
- Only allotted candidates are to report at OJEE cell, Bhubaneswar for require document verification and fee payment.
- Allotment will be made on NEET overall rank and choice filled by candidate.
OJEE Counseling 2016 – Phase II
OJEE Counseling for Phase II schedule provided given below. Please visit to official website www.ojee.nic.in.
In addition to the above mentioned nodal centers nodal centers (i) ) PMEC Berhampur, (ii) ITI Rourkela, (iii)VSSUT, Burla, (iv) ITI Balasore will remain open in the above mentioned days.
- 2016, 07 Aug – BTECH
- 2016. 08 Aug – LE MCA / LE Tech
- 2016, 09 Aug – MBA / MCA / BSc LE
Allotment Seat OJEE 2016
Final Seat Allotment
Final allotment of candidates Institute & Branch wise has been published for OJEE 2016 various courses.
- B.Arch – 1st Phase | 2nd Phase
- LE B.Sc – 1st Phase | 2nd Phase
- B.Pharm – 1st Phase | 2nd Phase
- M.Tech – 1st Phase | 2nd Phase
- M.Pharma – 1st Phase | 2nd Phase
- Integrated M.Sc – 1st Phase | 2nd Phase
- B.Tech 1st Phase | 2nd Phase | 3rd Phase
- B.Tech LE 1st Phase | 2nd Phase | 3rd Phase
- LE Pharmacy – 1st Phase | 2nd Phase | 3rd Phase | 4th Phase
- LE MCA – 1st Phase | 2nd Phase
- MCA – 1st Phase | 2nd Phase
- MBA – 1st Phase | 2nd Phase
Temporary Seat Allotment
During this step, the choices submitted by the candidates has been processed and seats are allotted in the order of rank according on their locked choices. The allotment result is available on the official site www.ojee.nic.in and SMS alert regarding allotment is being sent to candidates. All the registered candidates who have verified their documents for MCA 2016 at different Nodal Center’s are requested to verify their temporary allotment result in the official website with the help of their registered login I.D.
- Click Here and login to check Temporary Allotment Result
OJEE Counselling 2016 – Phase I
A candidate, only with valid OJEE-2016 rank card/JEE MAIN/NEET(AIPMT) / CAT, MAT, XAT, ATMA, CMAT, NIMCET, GATE, GPAT etc., is qualified for admission through counselling of OJEE-2016, Odisha. The counselling schedule is available on OJEE-2016 site: www.ojee.nic.in & www.odishajee.com around third week of June.
Second Round Counseling
All Rank holders of BSc. (LE) and B. Arch OJEE – 2016 interested for 2nd round of counseling may do their Registration, Choice filling, Choice locking, and Fee Payment will begin from 6th oct. Document Verification will start as per following schedule.
Rank holders of B.Tech, B.Pharm, LE Tech, LE Pharma, MCA, LE-MCA, M.Tech, M.Arch, M.Plan, M.Pharm, MBA, Int-MSc
And LE- BSc as declared admission examination as per counselling brochure- 2016 are eligible to participate in this round. Processes are same as declared for first round of counselling.
List of Nodal Centre for Document Verification for 2nd Counselling
Dates for Document Verification – 04 Aug 2016 to 06 Aug 2016
Timing for Nodal Centre – 9:00 AM To 5:00 PM
- Candidates Successfully Verified Documents. In First Round And Not Allotted Any Seat Or Withdrawn.
- Candidates come with require documents in schedule date at allotted Nodal Centre. For details please visit to website www.ojee.nic.in
- Candidate must ensure to pay the fee before reporting to nodal center for document verification.
Instructions for 2nd round Counseling process
- Applicants not participated in first round counseling have to register as new candidate and to follow steps like (1)Password generation Choice filling (2)Fee Payment Choice locking using OTP (3) Document verification at nodal center.
- Applicants already registered in first round counseling but “not paid fees” have to login using old password and follow the steps like (1)Choice filling (2)Fee payment (3)Choice locking using OTP(4)Document verification.
- Candidates already registered, paid fees, verified documents, allotted a seat in temporary allotment but withdrawn in due time have to login using old password and to follow the steps like (1)Choice filling (2)Choice locking using OTP. These applicants need not required to go to nodal center for document verification.
Check complete rules & instructions for OJEE Counseling Round second HERE
- For details please visit to website www.ojee.nic.in.
- Applicants must ensure to pay the fee before reporting to nodal centre for document verification.