NEET PG Registration Form 2017 can be filled and submitted by students who wish to pursue MD / MS / PG Diploma. NEET MDS Registration Form 2017 is useful for those who want to study MDS. You can fill details in NEET PG 2017 Registration Form, pay Registration fees, and submit it prior to last date. Registration form of NEET PG 2017 is made available by NBE on September 26, 2016. All candidates can register and complete form submission until October 31, 2016. Pay attention to factual correctness of details while filling Registration form. After entering details and uploading documents, pay requisite Registration fee (Rs 3750 for General / OBC candidates, and Rs 2750 for SC / ST / PD candidates). National Board of Testination (NBE) is conducting National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) PG 2017. After applying, download admit card of NEET PG 2017. Get here complete details of NEET PG Registration Form 2017 such as how to apply, and Registration fees.
Important Notice :
- Clarification regarding Domicile and Merit List – All India & State Merit (NEET PG)
- Clarification regarding State Dental Council Registration Details in NEET-MDS 2017 Registration Form.
Date of issue of NEET PG Registration Form 2017 is September 26, 2016.
NEET PG Registration Form 2017
NEET PG 2017 Registration Form are explained in following points.
- In the first place, it is confirmed that NEET PG 2017 has replaced most other medical entrance Tests. Nevertheless Tests such as AIIMS, JIPMER, PGI shall continue.
- Any student who wishes to study MD / MS / PG Diploma in participating states and colleges can appear for NEET PG (MD / MS / PG Diploma) 2017. Whereas those who want to pursue MDS can appear for NEET PG (MDS) 2017.
- NEET PG Registration Form 2017 is available from 26 Sep 2016. Moreover last date to apply will be 31 Oct 2016. NBE will conduct MD / MS / PG Diploma entrance Test from 5 to 13 December 2016. Aforementioned dates are now confirmed from notification available on official website of NBE. However considering that last minute form filling leads to several mistakes often, it is advised that you apply early.
Registration form of NEET PG (MD / MS / PG Diploma) 2017 is available from September 26, 2016, to October 31, 2016.
Apply here for NEET PG (MD / MS / PG Diploma) – Click here to apply online for NEET PG 2016.
Apply here for NEET MDS – Click here to apply online for NEET MDS 2016.
New official website for NEET PG Registration Form 2017, and NEET MDS Registration Form 2017 is nbe.edu.in.
Read information brochure carefully prior to applying. Also keep handy official documents. You can refer to official documents at time of entering data in NEET PG Registration Form. Do not leave any column blank.
Those who have applied can then download admit card of NEET PG 2017.
Details of NEET PG
|Activity related to NEET PG 2017||Important Dates|
|Commencement of Registration form submission||September 26, 2016|
|Last date to apply for NEET PG 2017||October 31, 2016|
|Dates of Tests for NEET PG (MD / MS / PG Diploma) 2017||December 5 to 13, 2016|
|Dates of Tests for NEET PG (MDS) 2017||November 30 to December 3, 2016|
There will be no separate CET for DNB broad specialties in January session w e f Jan 2017 session. NEET scores will be valid for DNB.
Official website of NBE is www.natboard.edu.in.