NEET Application Form 2017
This Entrance Exam is for the CBSE NEET exam. This Form 2017 can filled and submitted at cbseneet.nic.in. CBSE is the exam conducting body looking after the issue of NEET 2017 application form and receiving it along with fees in online mode. Register for National Eligibility Entrance Test by submitting this Application Form 2017 and examination fees before the last date. read information brochure and understand eligibility, exam codes. Keep details and scanned images ready for NEET Application Form 2017. For the purpose of making simple process and convenient, CBSE makes the form interactive in which guidelines show whenever candidates click a field.Enter details, upload photograph, pay fee, print confirmation page in order to complete the NEET Form 2017.
Note : registration details such as application number since they are required for login. Also keep a printout of confirmation page safely for reference purpose. To fill out NEET Application Form2017 is important for candidates who wish to study MBBS/BDS in India for which they need to appear in CBSE NEET 2017 exam.
NEET Application Form 2017
Medical aspirants have been waiting for NEET Application Form 2017 since December. Now it is the second half of January and the official website cbseneet.nic.in is still under construction. The concerned authorities are taking decisions on exam syllabus, the language of question paper, exam dates.
NEET 2017 Age limit- New age limit for the NEET exam
|NEET 2017 Age Limit – Updated|
|Category||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|SC/ST (reserved category)||18 years||30 years|
|General/OBC category||18 years||25 years|
NEET Application Form 2017 will release as soon as CBSE finalizes these details.
” NEET Application Form 2017 is to register for National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET UG) 2017. Submitting this form registers candidates for appearing in NEET 2017 exam which CBSE will conduct. It is important to point out here that the application form for MBBS/BDS admission through NEET 2017 are separate. Also apply separately for medical /dental colleges apart from this NEET application form 2017. “
Important dates of NEET Application Form 2017 and related events
|NEET 2017 Application Form availability date||Jan 2017|
|NEET 2017 Application Form submission last date||Feb 2017|
Above dates are expected. Central Board of Secondary Education will announce exact dates.
CBSE is likely to release NEET Application Form 2017 in January. A window of around three weeks is usually given in which candidates can fill and submit the NEET 2017 form.
Usually, CBSE releases All India Pre Medical/Dental Test forms in December. This time there seems to be a delay in release of NEET Application Form 2017 because of CBSE having to decide various aspects of the NEET 2017 to include all states in NEET exam. NEET 2017 is taking the place of AIPMT 2017; even then many candidates are still searching for AIPMT 2017 application form. To remove confusion we would like to make it clear here that NEET Application Form 2017 is what candidates need to fill if they are looking for AIPMT Application Form 2017.
Apply here – Link for NEET Application Form 2017 will be available here as soon as CBSE releases online application form.
NEET Application Form 2017 is going to be available at cbseneet.nic.in.
National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET-UG) 2017 is the single medical entrance exam for MBBS/BDS admission 2017-2018. The government seeks to replace medical entrances of state level and college level. Now candidates have to appear in fewer medical entrance exams for MBBS and BDS admission. In order to make the NEET medical entrance exam convenient for students in all states, authorities have to take a number of decisions. Certain issues and their relevant decisions are in following notice.
NEET Application Form 2017 Fees
It is the amount that candidates pay as examination fees to appear in exam. The NEET Application Form2017 Fees is following for each category.
|Without Late Fee||With Late Fee|
|General / OBC||Rs 1400||Rs 2800|
|SC / ST / PH||Rs 750||Rs 2150|
Above are last year’s fees. NEET 2017 application form fee will be updated as soon as CBSE releases NEET 2017 information brochure.
Usually mode of payments are following.
- Credit card
- Debit card
- Net banking
Photograph & Signature & Right Hand Finger impression Specification
- Candidates need to upload recent passport size photograph in the NEET 2017 form.
- Visit nearby photo studio and ask the photographer to shoot a passport size photograph in white background. Wear normal clothes without accessories for this photograph and make sure that face is showing clearly in it.
- Standard dimension of a passport size photograph for AIPMT/NEET application form is 3.5 cms (width) x 4.5 cms (height).
- Scan it using a scanner. For a good quality image scan we suggest 200 dpi.
- Save image as jpg/jpeg with a size between 10kb-100kb.
- Mark a rectangle box with longer width than height on a white sheet of paper. Ordinarily the signature is supposed to be within 3.5 cms (width) x 1.5 cms (height). Sign within this box in running handwriting.
- Now scan the sheet at 200dpi or higher and crop scanned image along the box.
- Save image in jpeg/jpg format keeping size between 3kb-20kb.
Right Hand Finger impression
- Take a blue ink pad and press right hand finger on firmly. It is normally suggested to make impression within a box of dimension 3.5 cms (width) x 1.5 cms (height). Make sure that ink distributes evenly at all places where finger impression is required.
- Next, place this finger with ink on a plain white sheet of paper. Do it gently so that impression is clear. If finger presses hard on paper then image may get smudged, and if it presses too lightly then image will be blurry. Try it out a few times and see which finger impression is most clear with visible lines.
- Scan finger impression in good quality and save the image in a file size within 3kb-20kb.
Application Form of NEET 2017 Replica
CBSE understands that NEET 2017 form filling is a crucial event. Replica of NEET 2017 Application Form is a set of illustrations that show how to fill the form. It has steps to fill form and images of screenshots of NEET 2017 online application form. This will be available once NEET Online Application Form 2017 is active. We are giving below last year’s replica so that candidates can get an idea of what the form is like. In fact we suggest to keep documents/certificates which have relevant details accessible.
Replica of AIPMT Application Form – CBSE held AIPMT on May 1. For that they published this form filling guide.
Replica of NEET Application Form – Hono’bl Supreme Court ruled that NEET will be the single common medical entrance exam. So CBSE held NEET as NEET Phase II on July 24. This replica was for that.
This is the first step towards applying for National Eligibility Entrance Test 2017. Enter name, mother’s name, father’s name, date of birth, mobile number, email address to register.
Mobile number – The Central Board of Secondary Education sends OTP and instructions to this mobile number. Enter a number which is accessible at all times. If candidates do not have own number then they can use mobile number of guardians.
Email ID – This is another key point for communication. Create a new email ID if required to get emails from CBSE NEET 2017.
All details in NEET registration should be correct and verifiable. These details remain constant and candidates cannot edit them later.
NEET Application Form 2017 Details To Fill In
There are a number of fields in Application Form of NEET 2017. Fill details in each field carefully. We list here some key details that candidates fill in the NEET 2017 form.
- State to which applicant belongs
- Place of residence
- Aadhar card number
- Birth place address
- Contact details
- Parents / Guardian details
- Name, address, board of class 10 and 12
- Qualifying examination code (refer information brochure for this)
- If candidate has already passed class 12 then relevant scores in English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Biotechnology
- Medium of question paper
- Three choices of examination center cities
- Security question, answer
NEET UG 2017 Question Paper Languages
The concerned authorities have decided to hold National Eligibility Entrance Test 2017 in 8 languages. Candidates can opt for any of these following languages in the application form.
This has caused some controversy. Many students with other mother tongue languages are demanding more languages in NEET exam such as Odia, Urdu, Kannada. Decision of CBSE, MCI, DCI, and other government authorities involved in conduct of CBSE NEET 2017 will be final in this regard. Application form of NEET 2017 will have final list of languages in which question paper will be framed.
Candidates can log in to cbseneet.nic.in after submitting online application form of NEET 2017. Reach log in page where there are blank fields to enter registration number and password. Key in NEET 2017 registration number and password in order to login.
If candidates forget password then to retrieve it there are available methods. Get password by following ways
- OTP – In this case enter mobile number. System sends one time password to registered mobile.
- Security question/answer – On selecting security qs/ans, candidates can select security question from drop down. This must be same as question which candidates selected in NEET application form 2017. then type the answer also same as which was entered in form.
How To Fill NEET Registration Form
- Read information brochure
- Understand eligibility criteria.
- Know about state of domicile, educational qualifications.
- Keep documents and certificates handy
- Refer to class 10 mark sheet for DOB.
- If you are applying under a category, check whether you have category certificate available or whether at all you belong to the category on papers.
- Enter spellings of names from class 10 / 12 mark sheets / certificates.
- Scan photograph, signature, finger impression
- Take valid passport size photograph and scan it in good quality. Dimension and size as per NEET 2017 information brochure.
- Sign on a white sheet of paper and scan it in good quality. Dimension and size as per NEET 2017 information brochure.
- Press required finger on ink stamp pad and then press it on white sheet of paper. Scan it in good quality. Dimension and size as per NEET 2017 information brochure.
- Now go to NEET 2017 Online Application Form
- Click on link given on this page, or on official website to reach application form of National Eligibility cum Entrance Test.
- On first few pages you will come across instructions; read and understand them.
- Enter all details in NEET 2017 application form
- Upload images.
- Pay application fees.
- Print confirmation page.
Qs: When will NEET 2017 application form start?
Ans: At the moment date of commencement of NEET application form 2017 is not known.
Qs: Which finger impression is required to fill NEET 2017 application form?
Ans: Last time candidates were asked to upload Right Hand Index Finger impression.
Qs: When will NEET be conducted in 2017?
Ans: CBSE will announce NEET 2017 exam date. Most probably exam will be in May 2017.
Qs: Which category should I fill in NEET application form?
Ans: You may either be a General or Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe or Other Backward Class candidate. If you are not certain of category, please discuss with family regarding which category is applicable. Whichever category you select, apart from General, check that you have Caste Certificate for it.
Qs: What is the link to NEET application form?
Ans: Link to apply for NEET 2017 will be available on this page as soon as CBSE issues forms.
Qs: What if there is a spelling mistake in your name in the NEET / AIPMT application form?
Ans: There could be form correction facility available as per official schedule.
Important Points for NEET 2017 Application Form
- Read information brochure. Specifically understand eligibility criteria, application process, state of eligibility, academic code. You will find them helpful to fill application form of NEET 2017.
- Keep documents such as class 10 mark sheet, class 12 certificates if available, handy. To fill details in NEET application form 2017, refer to these documents for the purpose of ensuring correctness.
- Note down login credentials including registration ID / application number, username, password.
- Pay application fee as per category. Check application fee for NEET 2017 application form with attention to category.
- Use valid email ID and phone numbers to register for NEET 2017. Check email ID and phone on regular basis to see if there is any intimation from CBSE.
NEET , Application Form , Admission , NEET Apply Online , NEET 2017 , CBSE , Replica , National Eligibility Entrance Test , NEET – UG 2017
|For Online Free MOCK TEST||CLICK HERE|
|For More Study Tips Download E-BOOK||DOWNLOAD NOW|
|Get Previous And New EXAM-PAPER||DOWNLOAD NOW|
|Top institute for exam PREPARATION||CLICK HERE|
|If You Interested in Personal and TOP TUTOR||CLICK HERE|