NEET Application Form 2017 can be filled and submitted by applicants who wish to pursue MD / MS / PG Diploma. NEET MDS Application Form 2017 is useful for those who want to study MDS. Applicant can fill details in NEET PG 2017 Registration Form, pay application fees, and submit it prior to last date. Application form of NEET PG 2017 will be made available by NBE on Sept 26, 2016. All applicants can register and complete form submission until Oct 31, 2016. Pay attention to factual correctness of details while filling registration form. After entering details and uploading documents, pay requisite application fee. National Board of Examination is conducting National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) PG 2017. After applying, download admit card of NEET PG 2017.
Declared date NEET PG Application Form 2017 is September 26, 2016.
NEET PG Application Form 2017
NEET PG 2017 Application Form are explained in following points.
- It is confirmed that NEET PG 2017 has replaced most other medical entrance exams. Nevertheless exams such as AIIMS, JIPMER, PGI shall continue.
- Any applicant who wishes to study MD / MS / PG Diploma in participating states and colleges can appear for NEET PG 2017. Where as those who want to pursue MDS can appear for NEET PG 2017.
- NEET PG Application Form 2017 will be available on 26 Sep 2016. More over last date to apply will be 31 Oct 2016. NBE will conduct MD / MS / PG Diploma entrance exam from 5 to 13 Dec 2016.
- Registartion form of NEET PG (MD / MS / PG Diploma) 2017 will be available on September 26, 2016.
Apply online here – Link to apply for NEET PG 2017 will be activated as soon as NBE issues application form.
New official website for NEET PG Application Form 2017, and NEET MDS Application Form 2017 is nbe.edu.in.
Read information brochure carefully prior to applying. Also keep handy official documents. You can refer to official documents at time of entering data in NEET PG Application Form. Do not leave any column blank.
Important updates on NEET PG Application Form 2017-
|Activity related to NEET PG 2017||Important Dates|
|Commencement of application form submission||Sept 26, 2016|
|Last date to apply for NEET PG 2017||Oct 31, 2016|
|Dates of exams for NEET PG (MD / MS / PG Diploma) 2017||Dec 5 to 13, 2016|
|Dates of exams for NEET PG (MDS) 2017||Nov 30 to December 3, 2016|
There will be no separate CET for DNB broad specialties in January session w e f Jan 2017 session. NEET scores will be valid for DNB.
NEET PG Application Form Correction 2017
The most commonly asked question by applicants is “How to make correction in application form?”
There is usually an option to edit application in NEET PG online application form. Candidates can use “Edit” facility before paying application fee.
- Select “Edit Profile” and make necessary changes to personal details such as address.
- Furthermore you can may be able to make changes to educational information using “Edit Application”.
More information on this topic will be available once NEET PG 2017 information brochure is released.
Application Fees for NEET PG Application Form 2017
National Board of Examination (NBE) decides application fee for NEET PG 2017. Different application fee is prescribed for each category. Following are fee details for both NEET PG Application Form 2017, and NEET MDS Application Form 2017 :-
|SC / ST / PWD / PH||Rs 2750|
|General / OBC||Rs 3750|
Procedure to pay application fees
Likewise as above fee details, you can see exact procedure to pay application fee once information brochure of NEET PG 2017 is available. In the meantime you can refer to procedure of paying application fee in general terms.
- Applicants can pay online application fee.
- Candidates can pay requisite application fee through one of the following means Credit card / Debit card / Internet banking.
Details to be filled in NEET PG Application Form 2017
Taking reference from past year’s application form, it is expected that you may have to enter following details in application form of NEET PG 2017. Changes, if any to this topics, will be updated on 26th September 2016.
Step 1 – Registration
In order to register for NEET PG 2017, go to official website at NBE. Click on link that pertains on registration for NEET PG 2017. Keep data handy to register for NEET such as following.
- Email address
- Mobile number
Step 2 – Fill application form
- Personal information including nationality, category, date of birth
- Domicile state
- MCI / SMC registration number
- Educational qualification such as marks obtained in MBBS, college, date of completing internship
- Test center preference
- Date and time slot preference to appear for NEET PG 2017
Step 3 – Pay application fee
- Depending upon category, pay application fee for NEET PG Application Form 2017
In the event that there are any changes to above process this year, we will update the same on 26th September 2016.
Also Check out, the AIIMS Application Form 2017