National Institute of Design Registration form 2017 will be released by the NID for fashion and design aspirants. NID Registration Form 2017 can be filled here for Bachelor of Design and Master of Design (M.Des) Programmes, when it will be released officially. Applicants must ensure their eligibility for programs before applying.
NID Registration Form 2017
Registration Form of NID Admission 2017 will be issued by the NID. The exact date for NID Registration Form 2017 is not announced yet officially. The direct link to apply online will be posted on this page, when it will be released officially.
- Apply Online – Link will be activated here
|Programme||General Category||OBC-NCL / SC / ST / PwD||Overseas
|Only B.Des.||Rs. 1500||Rs. 750||USD 30|
|Only GDPD||Rs. 1500||Rs. 750||USD 30|
|Both B.Des. and GDPD||Rs. 3000||Rs. 1500||USD 60|
|M.Des. One (1) discipline only||Rs. 1500||Rs. 750||USD 30|
|M.Des. Two (2) discipline only||Rs. 3000||Rs. 1500||USD 60|
The Registration fees paid online (by debit/credit card) does not include any bank / transaction charges, and the same, as applicable, will be borne by the applicant.
How to Apply Online for NID Admission
Visit the official website www.admissions.nid.edu and follow the steps below:
Step 1: Sign up
- Register / signup online from the link provided above by filling in the required details.
- Please ensure that the email id and mobile number you provide should be valid for atleast one year.
- Login to your account using the email id and date of birth provided during signup.
Step 2: Fill Registration Form
- Login and proceed to Step 2 – Registration Form.
- For applicants applying to undergraduate programmes, Please make a choice for the specific programme – (i) only B.Des. (ii) only GDPD (iii) both B.Des. and GDPD. Please note that once the payment formalities are completed, this choice cannot be altered..
- Fill all the required details in the Registration form.
- ‘Save & Exit’. You can always login at a later time and continue to complete the Registration process.
- If you have your scanned photograph and signature as per the instructions, then Go to ‘Save & Proceed’ to ‘Upload Document Section’.
Step 3: Upload Photograph & Signature
- Upload scanned photograph as per the instructions. It should be in JPEG format only not exceeding 100 kb size. Browse / choose your scanned photograph from your computer and click on ‘Upload’.
- Upload scanned signature as per the instructions. It should be in JPEG format only not exceeding 100 kb size. Browse / choose your scanned signature from your computer and click on ‘Upload’.
- After uploading scanned photograph and signature, Save your Registration OR click on ‘Save & Proceed’ to Payment section.
Step 4: Pay Registration fee & Print
- Select mode of payment to pay the Registration fees online by Credit / Debit Card or offline by Demand Draft and submit the required details.
- After verifying the details submitted you can proceed to make payment.
- After making payment successfully, you will be redirected to the Print section. You can take a print of the Registration form submitted for your reference or save it as PDF file.
- If you are making payment by demand draft, you must complete the process of online submission of Registration form before the last date.
- Then, to complete the Registration process, you must send the demand draft and a printout of your Registration form in a single envelope, so as to reach the following address before the last date “The Project Manager – CMS, All India Management Association, Management House, 14, Institutional Area, Lodhi Road, New Delhi 110003.