MP PAHUNT Counselling 2016 has been started after the declaration of MP PAHUNT Result 2016. The complete procedure of MP PAHUNT Counselling 2016 like schedule, registration is also updated here as per official announcement.
MP PAHUNT Counselling 2016
MP PAHUNT Counselling 2016 and Seat Allotment is done on the basis of MP PAHUNT Entrance Test result 2016. Schedule and procedure of MP PAHUNT Counselling 2016 are given after the declaration of results for qualified Applicants.
Registration and Verification Schedule
|Registration Schedule||Start – 05 October 2016 – 10:00 AM
End – 10 October 2016 – 5:00 PM
|Document Verification||06 Oct 2016 to 11 October 2016|
|Last date up to which students can be
admitted against vacancies arising
due to any reason
|In Homeopathic Colleges – 30 October 2016
In Ayurvedic, Unani,Yoga and Naturopathy – 31 Oct 2016
Check detailed PAHUNT 2016 Registration and Verification Schedule HERE
The allotment process in a course and college for an eligible candidate will be done through online counseling. The detailed information regarding online counseling will be issued separately.
Applicant’s and father’s name should appear same in all the related documents i.e. mark sheet, certificates and other documents. If there is any discrepancy in any documents the same should be corrected before verification for online counseling otherwise if the application form is rejected the candidate himself/herself will be responsible.
A Applicant admitted to Ayush course on the basis of previous year’s PAHUNT examinations, if succeeds in the present examination PAHUNT 2016 shall have to submit all the original documents with completed profarma-1and 1(a) or photocopies there of along with a certificate of the Principal of the institution certifying that all these certificates (showing list) are in his custody. On allotment of a seat the candidate shall have to produce all the original documents to the authorities of the allotted college, otherwise his/her admission will be treated as cancelled.
Registration for MP PAHUNT Counseling 2016 has been started. Applicants appearing for counselling shall have to register on MP online Portal or Kiosk by the payment of Rs.150/- (Rs. One Hundred Fifty Only) for that receipt will be given. Candidate shall have to get his correct information entered. The registration number and the secret password will be given to each and every candidate after registration. Applicants should have to change the same compulsorily at the time of choice filling.
The candidate shall have to go to any one of the following centers (help center) for verification (Proforma – 1) of all original documents according to the details given at the time of registration:
- Ayurved College, Bhopal
- Ayurved College, Gwalior
- Ayurved College, Indore
- Ayurved College, Jabalpur
- Ayurved College, Rewa.
- Ayurved College, Ujjain.
- Homoeopathic College, Bhopal
- Unani College, Bhopal.
If there is any error or deficiency in the information given by a candidate at the time of registration, except the information furnished while applying to VYAPAM, the same can be get rectified at verification centre.
MP PAHUNT Admission Procedure
After candidate’s allotment for a course and a College through Counseling, he /she shall report to the Principal of the College concerned on the notified date and time.
- The Admission Committee of the College consisting of two senior teachers and at least two teachers belonging to reserved category shall verify the original documents of Applicants and if found eligible, shall recommend admission of the candidate to the Principal.
- After admission, the original documents will be returned to the Applicants after verification from issuing authority.
- if a candidate does not present till the notified date or left after joining or remains absent for a continuous period of 15 days without prior intimation to the Head of the Institution his/her claim shall be forfeited and allotment /admission given shall be deemed to have been cancelled.
- The Applicants shall have to undergo Examination for Medical Fitness and shall be admitted only if found medically fit.
To know more about the seat or seat distribution Applicants refer to the Rule book HERE