MICA Admission 2017 –
MICA, Ahmedabad has published the notification for MICA Admissions Test (MICAT) 2017 for the admission into Post Graduate Diploma in Management Communications . Taking this exam is a mandatory requirement for seeking admission into PGDM-C for the academic session 2017-2019. Applicants seeking admission to the MICA PGDM-C will have to take at least one of the three exams: CAT 2016, XAT 2017 and GMAT . Applicants can check the complete details of MICAT 2017 like registration form, Admit Card, MICAT exam pattern, result and admission process of MICA PGDM-C admission from.
Schedule for MICA Admission 2017
MICAT – I Application opens End of September or First Week October 2016
MICAT – I Registration closes 25 November 2016 at 11:59 pm
Issue of MICAT- I Call Letters/Admit Card 02 December 2016
11 December 2016 – MICAT – I
Declaration of MICAT – I Score 19 December 2016
Registration opens 03 January 2017 -MICAT – II
Registration closes 31 January 2017 at 11:59 pm – MICAT – II
Issue of MICAT- II Call Letters/Admit Card 06 February 2017
MICAT – II 12 February 2017
Declaration of MICAT – II Score 20 February 2017
Shortlist 23 February 2017 – GE & PI
GE & PI at MICA, Ahmedabad 09, 10 & 11 March 2017
All cities 17, 18, 19 and 20 March 2017 – GE & PI
Final results 31 March 2017
Registration / Application Form 2017
Registration form for MICA PGDM-C Admission 2017 will available on the official website of the MICA. Eligible candidates will be able to fill their registration form from the MICA official site the application form released.
MICAT Application Fee is Rs. 1965/-.
Eligibility Criteria MICAT 2016
• Admission to the PGDM (C) programme requires a Bachelor’s degree. Or
• An equivalent qualification in any discipline recognised by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU). Applicants appearing for final examinations towards a Bachelor’s degree are also eligible to apply.
Hall Ticket –
Admit card for MICA Admissions Test will issue to the eligible candidates on 02 Dec 2016. Candidates who will submit their application form along with the application fee on or before the last date will be able to download their admit card from the official website.
Result 2017 –
MICA Admissions Test (MICAT -I) 2017 will be conducted on 11 December 2016 and the result for the same will be announced on 19 December 2016. Result states the list of applicants called for MICAT II which will be held on 12 Feb 2017. Final selection of the applicants will be based on the performance of the candidates in the MICAT I, MICAT II, GD & PI.
Student who will appear in the MICAT I / MICAT II / GD / PI will be able to check their on the official website.
The selection process of PGDM-C involves 3 steps.
Step – I: CAT 2016, XAT 2017 and GMAT (2015 onwards)
Each student has to take at least one of the 3 exams: CAT 2016, XAT 2017 and GMAT (2015 onwards).
Step-II: MICA Admission Test (MICAT)
All the candidates are assessed on MICAT which consists of 6 sections: Psychometric, Verbal ability , Quantitative ability , General awareness , Divergent-Convergent Reasoning and Descriptive Test.
Preparation of Shortlist of the candidates for GE & PI
1. Psychometric test is a qualifier.
2. For MICAT sections on Verbal ability, General awareness, Quantitative ability and Divergent-Convergent Reasoning.
3. Those who qualify on the basis of relative performance subject to a minimum cut-off in Scaled Score in each of the sections namely: QA,VA,GA and DCR.
4. Those who qualify on the basis of a, b and c as mentioned above and on the basis of relative performance subject to a minimum cut-off in Scaled Score in DT shall be considered for short listing for GE and PI.
Step-III: All the candidates shortlisted after MICAT shall appear for both GE & PI
MICAT is a Computer Base Test and will conduct twice for selection of PGDM-C 2017-2019 batch.
Also Check out, the UP CPAT Admit Card 2016