MU stands for Manipal University. Applicant should select venue for Manipal University Counselling 2016 as they online test, before access the e-hall ticket. Applicant can check their rank, Manipal University Counselling Schedule, Venue and other details at its official site www.admissions.manipal.edu.
Spot Admission:- Spot Admissions Open for the following courses: MSc Exercise & Sports Science, MSc HHIA, MSc Health Informatics, MSc MIT, MSc MLT. Interested eligible Applicants can write to email@example.com or call 0820 2571978 for details.
MBBS/BDS Waitlist Status as on Oct 2016:-
|MBBS||Waitlist No||Cut off Rank|
Manipal MBBS & BDS Counselling 2016
Second Counselling (BDS)
Date : 07 & 08 Sep 2016
Manipal University invites Applicants who have applied to its BDS program for the Second Round of counseling to fill up the vacant BDS seats, as per the Counseling Schedule:
|BDS Rank 50001 – 90000||0||22|
To check List of admitted Applicants in second round of counselling – Click Here
Venue : “Interact” Building, Near Basic Sciences Block, Manipal University, Manipal, Karnataka
Come Prepared for Counselling
- NEET Hall Ticket / Admit Card
- NEET Score Card
- 10th standard marks card for proof of date of birth
- Marks card of 10+2
- Conduct and Character certificate obtained on the School/College letter head/pad.
- Fees : As applicable for the course
- Copy of Pan Card of Parent
- Two recent and identical passport size photographs
- One set of photocopies of all the above documents
On the Day of Counselling
- The physical presence of the Applicant at the counselling is mandatory. This representative must carry the letter of authorization.
- Only the Applicant/representative will be allowed into the counselling hall.
- Applicant should sign the attendance register to mark their presence and fill the registration form available at the registration counter.
- Applicants will be called as per their NEET All India Overall Rank 2016 for document verification. Successful Applicants will be allotted seats according to their rank and number of seats available. Such Applicants should submit their original documents and pay the first year fees at the counseling. Manipal University will not entertain any requests for extension in this regard.
- Absence of the Applicant or his/her representative at the indicated reporting time and date will result in the instantaneous forfeiture of any claim for a seat.
- The choice of course/campus made by the Applicant/representative is final.
Other More information of Admission for click here