MAH MBA / MMS CET 2017 CAP
MAH MBA / MMS CET 2017 CAP – Maharashtra Unaided Private Professional Educational Institutions shall admit Candidates through the Centralized Admission Process (CAP) for MBA and MMS programs for the academic year 2017-18. Read all the information regarding MAH MBA / MMS CET 2017 CAP from this page.
MAH MBA / MMS CET 2017 CAP – Centralized Admission Process
Notification will issued for Online Registration, Documents Verification and Application Form Confirmation at Facilitation Centers (FC) by candidates aspiring for admissions to First Year of Full-time Management program (MBA/MMS) in the Government, Government Aided, University Managed, University Departments and Unaided private professional educational institutes for the Academic Year 2017-18 in the Maharashtra State.
Please note that insorfar only Admission Notification has announced for MAH CET 2017 for MBA / MMS. All the information given on this page is based on previous MBA CET examination. This content should used only for reference purpose only.
Online Registration for Admission
The candidates should apply online on www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in/mba2017 or through the link given below as per schedule and fill the Online Application Form step by step.
Candidates who have registered for MAH-MBA/MMS-CET 2017 are not required to pay any fees for registration for admission.
in CAT/GMAT/CMAT/MAT/ XAT/ATMA and have not registered for MAH MBA/MMS CET 2017
shall pay the required fees only by
Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking as given bellow.
For Maharashtra State Candidates, Jammu & Kashmir Migrant Candidates and All India Candidates
- Candidate should an Indian National and should have passed minimum three year duration
Bachelors Degree awarded by any of the Universities recognized by University Grants Commission or
Association of Indian Universities in any discipline.
With Disability belonging to Maharashtra State only) or its equivalent. And
- For Maharashtra State Candidates – Obtained score in MAH- aggregate or its equivalent. MBA/MMS-CET 2017
- For Jammu & Kashmir Migrant Candidates and All India Candidates – Obtained score in any one of the following examinations; MAH-MBA/MMS-CET 2017, GMAT, CAT, MAT, ATMA, XAT and CMAT
For Children of NRI/OCI/PIO, Children of Indian workers in Gulf Countries, Foreign National Candidates
Candidate should have passed minimum three year duration Bachelor’s Degree
awarded by the University recognised by University Grants Commission or Association.
50% marks in Obtained score in
MAH- aggregate or its equivalent.
Important Instruction for Candidates
- The candidates belonging to SC, VJ/DT (NT (A), NT (B), NT(C), NT (D), OBC and SBC
categories should produce “Caste Validity Certificate” issued by Scrutiny Committee of Social Welfare Department and
the Candidate belonging to ST category should submit “Tribe Validity Certificate” issued by Scrutiny Committee of Tribal Department. All Backward Class candidates excluding SC & ST should produce Non Creamy Layer certificate valid up to 31st March 2018 at the time of verification of documents at FC, if these candidates are not able to produce the Non Creamy Layer certificate, then such candidates will treated as GENERAL category candidates and such candidates will not able to claim Reserved seats in the admission process.
- Application received after the due date from candidates belonging to J & K Migrant, NRI/OCI/PIO, Children of Indian workers in Gulf countries, Foreign National categories will summarily rejected and no correspondence will entertained in this regard. Such Candidates will get the Receipt-cum-Acknowledgement through their login after confirmation of application form.
- Reserved category candidates not producing Caste Validity
MAH , MBA , MMS , CET , Admission 2017 , Admission Process , Application Form , Entrance Exam
|For Online Free MOCK TEST||CLICK HERE|
|For More Study Tips Download E-BOOK||DOWNLOAD NOW|
|Get Previous And New EXAM-PAPER||DOWNLOAD NOW|
|Top institute for exam PREPARATION||CLICK HERE|
|If You Interested in Personal and TOP TUTOR||CLICK HERE|