Allahabad University Law Five Year Admission Test is composed by University of Allahabad. This examination is directed each scholastic year so as to give admissions to understudies in Five Year Law courses.
About Allahabad University LFAT
Allahabad University offers LLB programs including BA LLB each scholarly year and Five year Law course is one of the Admission Test which is led.
Qualification for LFAT 2017
Hopefuls applying for UOA LFAT are required to meet the accompanying criteria with a specific end goal to apply for this examination:
• All the hopefuls who apply for this examination are required to pass their 10+2 or an identical course from one of the perceived college.
• Applying hopefuls are required to pass the qualifying examination with the base total of 45% imprints on the off chance that they are from General or OBC and 40% incase of SC or ST.
Application Process in LFAT 2017
Applicants are required to apply for this examination by taking after underneath said steps:
• Candidates are required to visit the official site and tap on the enlistment connect.
• Then continue with the enrollment procedure and finish by loading with all the required data to enlist.
• Once hopefuls get the login qualifications either on their mobiles or email, they have to continue to apply for examination.
• Candidates are required to fill all the application shape with all the essential data.
• Next transfer photo and additionally mark of the applicants with the specified measurements as it were.
• Then competitors need to pick one of the installment alternative that is either Bank Challan or Online installment by selecting Credit or Debit card or else Net Banking.
• Lastly check the application frame and submit it and take the printout for future reference.
Enrollment Fees for LFAT 2017
Candidates are required to pay enrollment charge of Rs.1,200 for General or OBC classifications and Rs.600/ – for SC or ST or PH. Applicants can either pay through Bank Challan at HDFC Bank or else utilizing on the web installment of credit or charge cards or Net Banking.
Age Limit in Allahabad University LFAT 2017
Competitors applying for LFAT 2017 Entrance Exam ought not surpass 20 years old in the event that they are from General or OBC classes. In the event that candidates have a place with SC or ST classes then they ought not be over 22 years old.
Syllabus in Allahabad University LFAT 2017
In this examination inquiries will be chosen from the subjects of English Grammar and Composition alongside Hindi dialect, General Awareness and current undertakings, thinking, mental capacity and lawful inclination.
Concede Cards of LFAT 2017
Concede cards of UOA LFAT will be accessible in the official site and it is required that competitors need to login and download the concede card. Hopefuls are required to login by entering the application number and date of birth. The concede card will be shown, now hopefuls are required to download it and take the printout, which is fundamental to compose the examination.
Vital Dates in Allahabad University LFAT 2017
Beneath specified are the critical dates in this LFAT 2017 Entrance Exam:
• Applications will be accessible in online from first week of March 2017.
• Last date to present the application structures is first week of April 2017.
• Admit cards will be accessible in online from a week ago of April 2017.
• Examination will be held in the first week of May 2017.
Directing Process in Allahabad University LFAT 2017
The competitors who are chosen in this examination will be required the way toward directing. When this procedure is finished they will be conceded in this course by taking confirmation in this college.
Exam Name: Allahabad University Law Five Year Admission Test
Regularly called as: Allahabad University LFAT
Exam Type: University Level
Exam Category: Under Graduate
College of Allahabad,
Senate House Campus,
Allahabad (Uttar Pradesh) – 211 002.
Fax: +91 532 24601083