KEE Registration Form 2017 –
The KEE Registration Form 2017 of Karunya Entrance Test 2017 will be released by Karunya University. The Karunya University Entrance Examination 2017 will held on Apr 2017 across pre designated exam centers in India. Applicants who wish to get admission in B.Tech / M.Sc Integrated courses in Karunya University can fill and submit the KEE 2017 Registration Form within the given dates. After the form is submitted, KEE hall ticket 2017 will be released which must be carried to the exam center. Get here complete details of Karunya University Registration form 2017 such as last date to apply, Registration fees, how to apply for Karunya Entrance Exam.
KEE Registration Form 2017
Karunya University Registration form for KEE 2017 will release. Last date for receipt of filled‐in OMR Registration form (For B.Tech. /M.Sc. Integrated Course candidates) is Apr 2017.
|Expected Event related to KEE Registration Form 2017||Dates|
|Initial notification for Karunya Entrance Exam published||Sep 2016|
|Detailed notification will release||Nov 2016|
|Availability of KEE Registration form||Nov 2016|
|Last date for receipt of filled‐in OMR Registration form
(For B.Tech. /M.Sc. Integrated Course candidates)
|Date of exam||Apr 2017|
|Declaration of KEE – 2017 rank list||Apr 2017|
|Single window counseling at Karunya University campus
(for B.Tech. /M.Sc. Integrated Course candidates)
Karunya University Registration Form
Mode of Registration
Buy and Apply Online
- The candidate can buy Registration online using any one of the Debit / Credit cards (Service charges applicable).
- Upon successful payment of the Registration cost, the candidate will receive an Registration number and Pass code via e‐mail / SMS.
- The candidate can also apply online with the Registration number using online Registration available at http://admissions.karunya.edu
Apply online with Pin Mailer
- Along with the hard copy of Registration, a Pin Mailer is provided, which contains Registration number and Pass code.
- Using this Registration number and pass code, the candidate can apply online at http://admissions.karunya.edu.
Apply online with DD
- The candidate should draw a DD (cost of Registration is mentioned above) in favour of ‘The Registrar, Karunya University’, payable at Coimbatore.
- The candidate should go to our website http://admissions.karunya.edu, and apply online by providing the DD details in the Registration form.
- Upon completing Registration form, the candidate should write his / her name, Registration number and the course applied for at the back of the DD, and send to the address mentioned below:
The Admissions Officer,
Coimbatore – 641 114,
Tamil Nadu, India.