K J Somaiya Admission 2017 –
K J Somaiya Admission 2017 for PGDM course. Detail information of K J Somaiya Admission 2017, available on official website. K J Somaiya Institute of Management Studies & Research has released notification for admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) programme for the academic year 2017-19. The Institute can admit students for PGDM Programme under supernumerary quota of 15%. Candidates can check the complete information of KJ Somaiya PGDM Admission 2017 like Application process, eligibility criteria and other important.
K J Somaiya PGDM Admission 2017
Candidates seeking admission in Postgraduate Diploma in Management programme at K J Somaiya Institute of Management Studies & Research have to fill their Application / Registration form online as per schedule mention here.
Schedule for the K J Somaiya PGDM Admission 2017 is given below.
|Last date for submission of form||10 Feb 2017|
|Shortlisting of Candidates for Stage 3||27 Feb 2017|
|Commencement of GD and PI for Stage 3||04 Mar 2017|
|Declaration of Merit List||01 Apr 2017|
- The application form fee for all Programmes is Rs.2450/- per application.
- Date of Birth : Please select Date of Birth from the Drop Down menu. If the appropriate year is not visible in the dropdown menu then click the top most year to get further 10 years.
- PI Center – You can choose any center provided in the dropdown list.
- The PI centers – Ahmedabad, Lucknow, Indore, Bhubaneswar, Chennai and Guwahati is subject to number of applicants. The Institute reserves the right to change any / all PI centers.
Photograph (Image) Section
- Image Name – Save the image in the format which is provided in the image section (for example – 07-12-1993-9.jpg)
- Image Size – Size should be less than 40kb
- Image format – Image should be saved in .jpg format
- Upload the Image
- If you have been awarded grade system (A to E) or Scale (1 to 10) in SSC / HSC / Graduation, then please multiply your awarded score by 10 to convert to get your final score.
- If you are in Final year of Graduation, then please select as “incomplete” and calculate the aggregate marks of all semesters held and then fill the score.
Work Experience Section
- If you have work experience and presently you are not working, then please fill in the field as ‘last job’.
- While mentioning the period of experience, please do not specify as ‘Till Date’, instead select the current date.
Students pursuing or having completed a minimum of three year graduate programme in any discipline with minimum 50% aggregate marks from any University, recognized by Association of Indian Universities (AIU)/AICTE, are eligible for Post Graduate Studies in Management. Students appearing for their final examination in April – May 2017 can also apply. However, they should produce documentary evidence of having passed the graduation examination with minimum aggregate marks as specified above, on or before 31 July 2017, failing which the students will forfeit their admission. The student must have completed the graduation examination process before joining the Institute.
For more detail of K J Somaiya PGDM Admission 2017 – Download Information Brochure.