Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Application Form
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Application Form 2017, Registration forms for admission may be made on the prescribed Registration Form available without cost from:
- BEO (Block Education Officer)
- DEO (District Education Officer)
- Headmaster of any Govt., Govt. aided, Recognized Accredited Institute, Centre of Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan , NIOS where student is studying.
In case of non-availability of JNVST prescribed registration form from the above. Candidate may copy the format of Registration form on plain from Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya http://www.navodaya.nic.in or the newspaper advertisement and apply on it.
How to submit an Registration Form?
Filled in Registration form must reach the Block Education Officer latest by 16 September 2016. It shall be signed by the Head of the school where the child is studying in Class-V on or before 16 Sep 2016.
Fill the Application Form guidelines
The Registration form for admission to Class VI in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya is self explanatory. Guidelines for registration given below.
- Please read the Prospectus and the Registration Form carefully. Fill in all information after ensuring that the candidate fulfills all the prescribed requirements such as date of birth. Date of birth within prescribed range 1st may 2014 to 30th may 2004 schooling in classes III, IV & V in recognized College.
- Carefully put tick mark in appropriate box with regard to category i.e. Gen, SC, ST, OBC and Disabled. In case at the time of admission mention the caste if the candidate belongs to SC or ST.(a) The date of birth in figures as well as in words. Correct Date of Birth as per school records. It is observed at a later stage that the DOB of the candidate does not match with the school records the candidature is liable to be rejected. (b) Appropriate permanent identification marks.
- Two recent passport size photograph. The photographs should be attested by the Head Master of School where the applicant is studying in class V. The official stamp should be such that it overlaps, impart with photograph.
- Take the help of the Head of the School if needed while filling the Registration Form.
- The last date of submission of Registration Form in the office of the BEO is 16 Sep 2016. For test to be conducted on 08 Jan, 2017 as well as test to be conducted on 08 Apr 2017 & 10 Jun, 2017.
Applicants should ensure that they fulfill all the prescribed requirements of education. If any information given in the original registration form is found to be incorrect on subsequent verification. Even after the selection of the applicant, the admission is liable to cancellation. The decision of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti will be last list and binding.
Also Check out, CA IPCC Registration 2016