JIPMER PG Counseling 2017 will done on the basis of MD / MS Entrance Test 2017 conducted by JIPMER, Puducherry. Applicants who have qualified as per result of JIPMER PG entrance test 2017 shall attend counseling.
|First Counseling||21 Dec 2016|
|Second counseling||19 Jan 2017|
|Third and Open counseling||30 Jan 2017|
JIPMER PG 2017 Counseling
Applicant please may note that JIPMER PG Counseling process is given below as per the last year exam form, only for applicant references. This year only admission notice has been announced. We will update new information here once JIPMER PG Admission 2017 form announced officially.
Counseling Process shall be through Roster Point
- Production of Admit Card downloaded by the applicant for Entrance Test along with Biometric authentication on the day of counseling.
- Provisional certificate of MBBS Degree is permissible for those applicant who had passed the MBBS course in the year 2016.
- All candidates should attend counseling at their own expense. They should make their own arrangements for stay at Puducherry.
- The selection for the seats under various categories.
- The applicant has to attend in person for counseling.
Eligibility for subsequent counseling
- A applicant who is absent at the time of first counseling will his / her chance for admission and will not be eligible for second counseling.
- A applicant who is present for the 1st counseling but does not opt / exercise option at category rank will be eligible to attend second counseling.
- Any seat remaining vacant after the 2nd counseling due to candidate’s resigning or not opting for the discipline, will be available for the final open selection counseling.
Also Check out, the GNAT Admission 2016