13. September 2016 ADMISSION 0
JHU (Jamia Hamdard University) admissions for BCA and BBA – 2016 The seats for JH University registration for Distance Learning Programs, 2016 are limited.
Dates for JH University admission for Distance Learning Programmes 2016 –
- Last date to apply – 30th September 2016
Application fee for JHU admission 2016 for BCA and BBA–
- Registration fee for Jamia Hamdard University admission 2016 is Rs. 500/-.
- No relaxation in fee for reserved categories.
Education Requirements –
- Passing 12th standard is mandatory.
- Graduation of 12th should be from a recognized State board or University.
Selection Procedure –
- 12th marks will be seen for admission to JH University registration for Distance Learning Programs 2016.
How to Apply
- Apply on the main website for JHU admission 2016 for BCA and BBA.
- Fill all the details in the form in prescribed format.
- All supporting documents to reach Jamia Hamdard, New Delhi on time.
- Submitfees forJHU admissions 2016 online.
Important addresses –
- “Office of Director, Directorate of Open and Distance learning, Jamia Hamdard, Hamdard Nagar, New Delhi, 110062”
- Website to submit form – www.jamiahamdard.edu
Courses offered for distance learning–
- BBA – Bachelor of Business Administration
- BCA – Bachelor of Computer Application
- Both courses are for 3 years.
Details of JH University admission for Distance Learning Programs 2016–
- Distance learning encourages people to learn and work side by side.
- Students get basic computer awareness.
- These are simple and helpful courses at affordable rates.
- BCA and BBA courses at Jamia Hamdard University offer great course content.
- Virtual classrooms are also made available.
Exam Rules for JHU admission 2016 for BCA and BBA–
- The exam forJH University for Distance Learning Programs 2016.
- All students of Delhi / NCR area will appear at Jamia Hamdard Exam centers.
- Schedule and centers will be notified in due course in time.
- Exam fee will have to be deposite dalong with the annual fee.
- The exam fee is Rs. 2000/-.
- Medium of the exam is English.
- Late fee if Rs.50 per day for all candidates.
- Download Admit Cards 15 days prior to the exam.
- Candidates who fail in one or more paper will have to re-appear next year.
- Minimum passing marks are 40%.
- Fee for reviewing is Rs. 1000 per paper.
Also Check out, XLRI FPM application form 2016