ABOUT JAWHARLAL NEHRU UNIVERSITY
The ambition of university is a sense of humanity , tolerance ,gumption , thinking process, and search for truth feeling in students. Aspiration of university is for inspired mankind for best target.
1st prime minister of India Mr. Jawahar lal Nehru give first statement on 13 December 1947 in Allahabad university for importance of university education
Establishment of the JNU university by JNU Act 1966 (53 of 1966) on 22 September 1966 from Indian parliament.
JNU University’s formal inauguration to do by that time president of India late. Shree V.V. Giri on 14 November 1969. Incidentally, this year was also the birth centenary year of Mahatma Gandhi.
- Veda knowledge
- Aesthetics knowledge
- Philosophy knowledge
- Computational Linguistics knowledge
- Sanskrit Linguistics knowledge
- Social Thought knowledge
- Indian Intellectual Tradition knowledge
- Navya-Nyya Language and Methodology knowledge
- Sanskrit Linguistic Traditions knowledge
- Introduction to Computational Linguistics
- Sanskrit Literature – I knowledge
- Mastering Sanskrit Language-I knowledge
- Computer Awareness knowledge
Phil. /Ph.D. COURSES
- Research Methodology knowledge
- Survey of Sanskrit Research knowledge
- Indian and Western Logical Systems knowledge
- Indian Discourse Analysis knowledge
- Comparative Poetics knowledge
- Computational Analysis of Sanskrit knowledge
- Computer Engineer
- Master of information technology
- Environmental Science & Engineering
- Electrical Power System
- Control Systems
- Academic calendar
Give information of Monsoon semester below:-
JNU provide winter academic calendar given below:-
To look schedule of examination shall be notified for information of students by the centers in view academic time-table.
Fee structure detail give by JNU for B.A.(Hons.), M.A., M.Sc., M.C.A , M. Phil./Ph.D., Pre-Ph.D./Ph.D., MPH/Ph.D., M. Tech./ Ph. D courses given below :-
JNU Fees detail For M. Phil. /Ph.D., Pre-Ph.D. /Ph.D., M. Tech./Ph.D., MPH/Ph.D., M.A., M.Sc., MCA, B.A.(Hons.) and Part-Time Programmes of study given below :-
Tuition fee :-
- 50,000 rupees per semester course for science class.
- 34000 rupees per semester course for humanities and social science
- 7000 rupees per semester charge for both and above categories.
Prof. Ira Bhaskar
School of Arts & Aesthetic
Prof. Rakesh Bhatnagar
School of Biotechnology
Prof. Anirban Chakraborti
School of Computational & Integrative Sciences
Prof. S.N. Malakar
Centre for African Studies
Prof. Abdul Nafey
Centre for Canadian, US and Latin American Studies
Prof. Praveen K. Jha,
Centre for Economic Studies and Planning
Prof. Rajat Datta
Centre for Historical Studies
Prof. Mujeebur Rahman,
Centre for Arabic & African Studies
Dr. Hemant K Adlakha,
Centre for Chinese & South East Asian Studies
Prof. Shyamal K. Goswami
Dean of Student Welfare
Dr. Mahalakshmi R.
Associate Dean of Student Welfare
Jawahar lal Nehru University is well established university in assorted field for research and its social comprehensive nature. A ample range of students from ten schools including four special centers are able to work improve.
JNU opened Jawaharlal Nehru University Placement Cell (JNUPC) in 2008.
And this is a happy journey then they secure students future. JNUPC defend the quality of the education and the social authority to give a great job and opportunity of students.
JNUPC organize programmes to improve student skills .JNUPC always try to place all the student who are searching a respected opportunity to get committed in government institution, non government institution and other organizations. A ample number of research of JNU as of SES, SLS. SIS, SLL&Cs , SSS and other have a quality education.
Academic detail spate wise:-
- M. Phil
- M. Tech.
- M. Phil/Ph.D.
- M. Tech/Ph.D.
More details for other University Check Out : JAMIA MILIA ISLAMIA NATION UNIVERSITY