IRMA Registration Form 2017 – Admission in the management programmes is being done through CAT 2016 scores. Registration form of IRMA 2017 is available online. Candidates can apply online from 01 October, 2016. All the applicants will have to appear for CAT 2016, and then written exam on “Issues of Social Concern” conducted by the Institute of Rural Management, Anand. Please read the instructions carefully before applying.
The Registration form is common for both programmes. However the Registration fee depends upon your category, and number of programmes you are applying for. Candidate must ensure that he / she is eligible for the course.
|Registration forms available from||01 Oct 2016|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Management (PRM)|
|Last date for submission of Registrations in hard copy for Indian Nationals||23 Dec 2016|
|Last date for submission of Registrations online for Indian Nationals||30 Dec 2016|
|Last date for submission of Registrations for Foreign Nationals||31 Mar 2017|
|Fellow Programme in Rural Management (FPRM)|
|Registration forms available from||01 Oct 2016|
|Last date for receipt of completed Registrations in hard copy||23 Dec 2016|
|Last date for receipt of completed Registrations online||30 Dec 2016|
IRMA Registration Form 2017 –
Registration form of IRMA 2017 is available online from 01 October 2016. Candidates can apply online from the official website. The direct link to apply online is also provided below for the candidates.
Important Instructions for filling Online Registration Form
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Online” button on IRMA website. You will land on the page : forms.irma.ac.in
Step 2. Register using your valid Email ID on forms.irma.ac.in
Step 3. On entering a valid email ID , an email will be sent containing a one-time link for setting your profile password. Please click on the link and choose your profile password.
Step 4. On successful registration, you can Login on forms.irma.ac.in using your Email ID and your chosen password.
Step 5. There are 7 steps in the form filling process : Personal, Address, Course, Education, Income Information, Documents and Declaration.
- In case you select “Programme in Rural management (PRM)” as the course , then either one of the entrance exam i.e. CAT or XAT is compulsory. In case the student has applied for both CAT & XAT, then provide both the registration ID’s.
- In case you choose “ Fellow programme in Rural Management (FPRM)” as the course, and exemption of exam as “PGDRM from IRMA” or “Having valid scores of UGC JRF in relevant disciplines” , then XAT or CAT registration ID is not compulsory.
Candidates who are choosing both PRM & FPRM course , must satisfy the eligibility criteria for both programs.
There are 3 types of payment modes:-
- Through BPL(free) : You don’t have to pay the Registration form fees in this mode. But in order to opt for this mode, you should have a valid BPL card issued by the concerned authority. Also, after successfully submitting the form, one must send the hard copy (print copy) of the online Registration form along with the copy of valid BPL card to IRMA Admissions Office, Anand-388001, Gujarat before last date.
- Through SBI challan : In order to opt for this mode, candidate has to first deposit the Registration fees through SBI challan downloaded for IRMA website. On successful submission of the Registration fees payment in any of the SBI branch, the bank will issue a unique SBI challan ID. The student can then apply online using that unique SBI challan ID and the date of the challan. The applicants applying through this mode don’t need to send the hard copy (print out) of the Registration form.
- Through Online Payment : Using this mode, you can pay the Registration fees online i.e. using Debit card/ Credit card or NetBanking. In this mode, the applicant do not have to send the hard copy of the online Registration form.
- Before clicking on the submit button, we request you to preview the entire form and edit it accordingly, because after clicking on the submit button we would not allow any changes in the online Registration form.
- Incase you get struck while filling the form and the system is not responding, we request you to kindly refresh the page.
|Registration fees||One programme||Two programmes|
|General / OBC||1200||1600|
|SC / ST / DAP||600||800|
|General / OBC||1275||1675|
|SC / ST / DAP||675||875|
Banks which can issue demand drafts for Registration fee payment
|Bank Code||Name of the Bank||Bank Code||Name of the Bank|
|01||Allahabad Bank||26||Punjab and Sind Bank|
|02||Andhra Bank||27||State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur|
|03||Axis Bank Limited||28||State Bank of Hyderabad|
|04||Bank of Baroda||29||State Bank of India|
|05||Bank of India||30||State Bank of Indore|
|06||Bank of Maharashtra||31||State Bank of Mysore|
|07||Bank of Punjab||32||State Bank of Patiala|
|08||Canara Bank||33||State Bank of Saurashtra|
|09||Catholic Syrian Bank||34||State Bank of Travancore|
|10||Central Bank of India||35||Surat People Cooperative Bank Ltd|
|11||Corporation Bank||36||Syndicate Bank|
|12||Dena Bank||37||The Anand Mercantile Cooperative Bank Ltd.|
|13||Grindlays Bank||38||The Anand Urban Cooperative Bank Ltd.|
|14||Gujarat State Cooperative Bank||39||The Bank of Rajasthan Ltd.|
|15||HDFC Bank||40||The Federal Bank Limited|
|16||ICICI Bank||41||The Kalupur Commercial Cooperative Bank ltd.|
|17||Indian Bank||42||The Lakshmi Vilas Bank Limited|
|18||Indian Overseas Bank||43||The South Indian Bank Ltd.,|
|19||Indusind Bank Ltd||44||The United Western Bank Limited|
|20||Industrial Development Bank of India||45||The Vysya Bank Ltd.|
|21||Jammu & Kashmir Bank||45||UCO Bank|
|22||Kheda District Cooperative Bank Ltd||47||Union Bank of India|
|23||Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd.||48||United Bank of India|
|24||Oriental Bank of Commerce||49||United Commercial Bank|
|25||Punjab National Bank||50||Vijaya Bank|