All India Law Entrance Test Admit Card 2017, which can be access online official website. Admit card of All India Law Entrance Test (AILET) 2017 is the hall ticket that must be carried on the day of exam by each applicant. AILET admit card will be made available on the website www.nludelhi.ac.in and this Admit Card is unique. The NLU Delhi Admit Card 2017 for AILET contains details of the exam venue and candidate’s information. You can download the AILET 2017 admit card here by entering email address and password.
|Availability of AILET Admit Card 2017 from||April 2017|
|AILET 2017 exam date||07 May 2017|
Admission to B.A. LL.B. (Hons.), LL.M. and Ph.D. Programmes will be through AILET expecte to be conducted at Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cochin, Cuttack, Delhi, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Jammu, Jodhpur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Patna, Raipur and Varanasi.
AILET Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2017
All applicants for AILET 2017 who submitted application forms that were fully complete, can download their admit card / hall tickets online at official website of NLU Delhi.
How to download AILET Admit Card 2017
- Reach the admit card download page.
- Sign in using application number and date of birth, or course applied, applicant’s name, and date of birth.
- Download and print All India Law Entrance Test 2017 admit card. It is suggested that you print multiple copies of the hall ticket.
The Admit Cards for AILET 2017 for Admission to B.A., LL.B. (Hons.), LL.M. and Ph.D. Programmes will only be available online.
Download admit card here – Link to download AILET 2017 Admit Card will be available here.
- The Admit Cards for All India Law Entrance Test 2017 (AILET 2017) for Admission to B.A., LL.B. (Hons.), LL.M. and Ph.D. will be released for print online.
- All Applicants are required to carry a clear copy of the Admit Card available to print from NLU AILET website only.
- The Applicants belonging to Persons with Disabilities category should bring copy of Disability Certificate issued by the competent authority, at the Examination Centre for availing the facility of scribe / extra time.
- In case, the face of the candidate is not clearly visible on their Admit Card, the University reserves the right to decline the candidate from taking the test.