IISER Mohali has released a notification in regard of Ph.D Admission 2017. Eligible applicant shall apply for IISER Mohali Ph.D Admission 2017. This course is offered in the areas including Biology, Physical Science, Chemical Science, Mathematics, Earth & Environmental Science and Humanities & Social Sciences for the session beginning in January 2017.
IISER Mohali Admission Ph.D 2017
The IISER Mohali Ph.D Admission process has been initiated for the academic session beginning in January 2017. Prospective candidates should apply online using the “Online Registration Facility” by visiting the site at http://www.iisermohali.ac.in. The Registration shall complete the application process as the per schedule.
Schedule for IISER Mohali Ph.D Admission.
|Online submission of registration form starts||20 Sep 2016|
|Last date of online registration||10 Oct 2016|
Application Form 2017
The Ph.D Registration form have to be filled online for admission to the Ph.D at Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Mohali. Applicants can fill online registration from the link given below.
Instruction to be followed for Online IISER Registration
- Select Ph.D Admissions January 2017 and enter a valid E-mail address to register.
- Once you register, the login information with password will be sent to your e-mail. Provide the same login at the login page. A prompt for password would appear when you enter your email id and click submit.
- All fields marked by are mandatory. Filling all mandatory fields are required to make registration complete.
- Click “Save” to save your entries at each page of application.
- Complete Form after click on “Submit” button.
- The print copy should be duly signed by the applicant with date. Candidate need to affix a passport size photograph in the space provided and submit this print at the time of Interview.
- Fully Completed, Submitted online application.
- Candidate can view the status of the application by providing the login information anytime.
- Status: Form Incomplete Login and check whether candidate have filled in all mandatory fields and submit your application.
- Shortlisted for Interview inform via email or post .
The applicant should have a Masters degree/ B.Tech/ MBBS/ M.Tech with a academic record and should be GATE/ CSIR or UGC-NET/ JEST/ JGEEBILS / NBHM-JRF / GPAT/ ICMR-JRF/DST-INSPIRE / DBT-JRF qualified in the relevant subject.
Details criteria for Ph.D admissions
Department of Biological Sciences
The applicant should have. B. Tech/ M. Sc / MBBS/ M. Tech or equivalent degree and should have a valid GATE (Life Sciences/ Biotechnology / CSIR-UGC-NET/ JGEEBILS / ICMR/ DBT/ DST-Inspire fellowship.
Chemical Sciences Department
The applicant should have M. Sc. degree in Chemistry/ Physics or equivalent degree and should have a valid NET/ GATE fellowship in Physics / Chemistry.
Mathematical Sciences Department
The applicant must have qualified one of the following exam GATE / CSIR-UGC NET / NBHM JRF with Mathematics as the primary subject.
Physical Sciences Department
The applicant should have a Master degree in Physics, a Bachelors/Masters degree in Engineering, and should have a valid GATE / CSIR-UGC-NET/ DST / JEST Inspire fellowship in Physics.
Earth and Environmental Sciences Department
The applicant should have M. Sc./ M. Tech / B. Tech in Atmospheric Sciences/ Earth and Environmental Sciences/ Chemistry/ Physics and should have a valid CSIR-UGC-NET/ GATE / DST.
Humanities and Social Sciences Department
The candidate should have M.A. / M.Sc. / M.Phil degree in one or more of the following subjects: Philosophy / Anthropology / Sociology /Modern Indian History / Political Economy / Archaeology / Urban History / Pre history / Paleoanthropology / Ancient Indian History / Gender Studies /Geography / English Literature or related areas such as development studies.
For more other information can visit the website http://admission.coachingkaro.com/