HPU counselling 2016 –
Himachal Pradesh University counselling for admission in PG. Ayurveda ( MD/MS ). Himachal Pradesh University (HPU) has released notification for admission to the HPU PG Ayurveda ( MD/MS ) Admission 2016 for the academic year 2016 -2017. The complete details of HPU PG Ayurveda ( MD/MS ) Admission 2016 such as Registration form & fee, eligibility criteria, admission process etc.
HPU Counselling 2016 for PG Ayurveda (MD/MS)
HPU has conducted the entrance test on behalf of the Govt. of Himachal Pradesh for admission to Postgraduate Degree Course in Ayurveda – Ayurveda VachaspatiAyurveda Dhanwantri i.e. MD/MS (Ayurveda) in Rajiv Gandhi Government Post-Graduate Ayurvedic College, Paprola, District Kangra (H.P.), an affiliated college of the University.
Schedule for the HPU Counselling 2016
|Schedule for submission of online Registration Form & Fee||09 June to 21 July 2016|
|Last date for Receipt of Computer Generated Confirmation Copy
of Registration Form along with fee receipt
|27 July 2016|
|Date of Entrance Test||21 August 2016|
|Dates for Displaying of Answer Key||23 August to 29 August 2016|
|Tentative Date of Declaration of Result||06 September 2016|
|Tentative Date of Issuance of Merit List||15 September 2016|
|Date of holding the first round of counselling||17 October 2016|
Pursuant to the merit list in respect of the MD/MS (Ayurveda) Entrance Test 2016 as notified on 19 Sep 2016 for admission to MD/MS courses for the session 2016, the candidates having the following merit ranks category-wise/group-wise have been called for counselling as per the schedule.
The candidates having above merit ranks are advised to report for the counselling on the above mentioned date, time and venue along with Registration Form (Appendix-A-6) at page-37- 40 of the prospectus which has already been uploaded on the University website www.hpuniv.in and all relevant original certificates with their photocopies duly self-attested as mentioned.
Note:- The above said counselling will be conducted subject to final outcome on the pending CWP No.2590 and 2622 of 2016 in the Hon’ble High Court of H.P.
Final Answer key of HPU PG Ayurveda ( MD/MS ) Admission entrance test has been published on the official website. Candidates appeared in the entrance test can check the final answer keys on the official website. Direct link to check the final answer is also available on this page.
Check HPU PG Ayurveda ( MD/MS ) Admission Entrance Exam Answer Keys
Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2016
Admit card is an essential document which contains Candidates Name, Roll number, Exam venue etc. and that is why candidates must carry their admit card to the examination centre to appear for the examination. The University has provided the facility of downloading the admit Cards for appearing to HPU PG Ayurveda ( MD/MS ) Entrance Test -2016 on the University website at www.hpuniv.in. Candidates can download their admit card from the official website.
Online Registration Form of HPU PG Ayurveda ( MD/MS ) Admission 2016 was available from the given above link. Print out of the Registration form and then attach the photocopy of payment receipt with the print-out of the confirmation copy of the Registration form which was sent to the University within the prescribed time on the address mentioned.
Entrance Test Online Registration Fee
- For General & Other Categories : Rs. 2200/-
- For SC/ST Categories : Rs. 1100/-
The candidates must possess following educational qualification and other conditions for seeking admission to the Post-Graduate Degree in MD/MS (Ayurveda) Course.
- BAMS Degree or any equivalent Degree of 5½ years duration from a recognized University/Institution established by law in India latest by the date of counselling.
- The candidate must be registered with Ayurveda & Unani Board, H.P. Shimla or must get himself / herself registered within three months of admission
- Regular Ayurvedic Medical Officers must have rendered five years of service including ad hoc service, if any, out of which atleast three years service should be in rural areas or should have two years service in Hard/Tribal Areas.
- Ayurvedic Medical Officers working on regular basis in department of Ayurveda (H.P.) should have minimum 8 years of service left for superannuation after completion of postgraduate degree.
- The definition of Ayurvedic Medical Officers will be Ayurvedic Medical Officers working on regular basis in Govt. of Himachal Pradesh.
- The condition for grant of study leave for In-Service Ayurvedic Medical Officers will be as per policy of the State Government.
- The Entrance test shall consists of one written paper only in accordance with the syllabi of BAMS course in the subjects of Sanskrit, Padarth Vigyan, Ayurveda ka Itihas, Ashtang Sangraha, Sharir Rachana, Sharir Kriya (five question each), Dravyaguna, Ras Shastra, Agad Tantra, Vikriti Vigyan, Swasthvritta and Charak Purvardh (ten question each), Kayachikitsa and Panchkarma (twenty questions each), Bal Roga, Prasuti Tantra avum Stri Roga, Shalya Tantra,shalakya Tantra, Charak Utrardh (sixteen question each), Current Affairs (seven Questions) and G.K. Himachal (three questions).
- There shall be one question paper of MCQ type having A,B,C,D series in English and Hindi version consisting of four section i.e. A, B,C,D for a duration of 3 hours.
- Each Section will be 50 marks and total marks of the paper will be 200.
- There will be no negative marking.
The minimum marks in the entrance test for admission to MD/MS Course shall be 50% for General category and 45% for General Physical Handicapped category. For Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/Other Backward Classes including Physically Handicapped of these categories, the said minimum marks in the entrance test shall be 40% . This procedure will also applicable to in-Service candidates.
There will be Counselling system to allot the available seats in order of merit-cum-choice of the candidates in the College. The admission process will be completed through Counselling within the specified period by the Counselling Committee constituted by the Principal, Rajiv Gandhi Govt. Post-Graduate Ayurvedic, College Paprola Distt. Kangra-176115 in accordance with the category-wise/ group-wise merit list notified by the Univesity. The merit list will be displayed in the University Notice Board and also made available in the University Website www.hpuniv.in. The candidates are directed to check the result/merit rank and to make themselves present in the counseling accordingly. No separate call letters will be sent to the qualified candidates for attending the counseling. They must bring with Counselling- cum- Admission form along with photocopies dully self-attested all the required documents as well as counsellling fee to Rs 200/- will be charged form the appearing candidates.
Note: No separate Call letters will be sent to the Candidates for attending the Counselling.
For More Detail of HPU PG Ayurveda ( MD/MS ) Admission 2016 – Download Information Brochure