HPU Counselling 2016-17
The qualified Applicants are advised to attend the counseling as per given schedule after ascertaining the rank in the merit list which has been displayed on the University Notice Board and on the University Website www.hpuniv.in. No separate intimation is to be given to the Applicants in this regard. Get HPU Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Counselling 2016 complete information here.
HPU Counselling 2016 for B.Sc. Nursing
There will be a counselling system to allot the available seats in order of merit-cum-choice of the colleges. The admission process will be completed through counselling within the specified period by the counselling committee constituted by the Director Medical Education & Research, H.P. Shimla. The counselling for the qualified Applicants will be held as per following schedule in the H.P.University, Auditorium, Shimla- 5 in accordance with the Group-wise as well as Category-wise merit list notified by the University.
The merit list has been displayed on the University Website “www.hpuniv.in”. The Applicants are directed to check their result/merit on the said website and to make themselves present in the counselling accordingly. No separate call letters will be sent to the qualified Applicants for attending the counselling.
Shortlisted Applicants for Second Counselling –
The General combined list of all categories (Direct Group) of the Applicants who have been called in order of merit-cum-Choice of the college for second round of counselling scheduled to be held on 16 Sep 2016 at 11:30 am in the H.P.University, Auditorium, Summer Hill, Shimla for filling up the vacant seats under State / Management Quota in Sister Nivedita Govt. Nursing College, IGMC, Shimla, Lord Mahavir Nursing College, Nalagarh, Murari Lal Memorial Nursing College, Solan and Chamunda Institute of Medical Sciences & Nursing College, Kullu for admission to Post-Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2 years Degree course for the academic session 2016-17 is hereby notified as under:-
- This list is based on the first round of counselling. Merely listed the name in this list does not confer any right for admission. However, the admission of the Applicants will be made subject to availability of seats in order of merit in the Post-Basic B.Sc. Nursing
college. The allotment of the seats will be made by the counseling committee on the day of counselling.
- The Applicants who are interested to seek admission under State/Management Quota in the a fore said Govt. and Private managed Colleges are advised to check their name in this list as available on the University website : www.hpuniv.in and accordingly to attend the 2nd round of counselling scheduled to be held on 16.9.2016 at 11.30 am. in the H.P. University, Auditorium, Summer Hill, Shimla -5 with the required certificates/documents as well as original certificates. The Applicants allotted seats in private Nursing Colleges are required to deposit an advance fee of Rs 10,000/- during the counselling with the college management and the remaining fee & other dues as per Govt. Notification shall be deposited on the day of joining the college. In case, any Applicants is unable to attend the counselling in person, she may depute an authorised person for attending the counselling, failing which her claim for admission shall be forfeited.
- Shortlisted Applicants for Second Round Counselling – Check here
Notified on 30 Aug 2016:-
HPU has released the Counselling -cum-Admission form for the Post Basic B.Sc Nursing on their official website “www.hpuniv.in” of HPU. Selected Applicants have to fill this form. Direct link to fill the form is available on the page.
If a Applicant has qualified the entrance test with the minimum required percentage of marks i.e. 50% for general category Applicants, 40% marks for SC/ST/OBC and 45% for Genral-Physically Handicapped categories Applicants, then her name will appear in the merit list and she will be entitled to attend the above said counselling as per schedule mentioned above along with Counselling-cum-Admission Form as attached in the Prospectus duly filled in all respects and original as well as photocopies of each certificate/document duly self-attested by the Applicants as mentioned hereunder:-
- Matriculation or its equivalent examination certificate.
- Certificate of having passed the qualifying examination i.e. 10+2 or its equivalent examination along with details of marks in each subject.
- General Nursing and Midwifery Diploma.
- Registration Certificate from H.P. State Nurses Registration Council, Shimla.
- H.P. Bonafide/Domicile Certificate issued by the competent authority as per provision of Prospectus.
- Certificate of being children of H.P. Govt. Employees and Employees of Autonomous Bodies wholly or partially financed by the Himachal Pradesh
Government as per provision of Prospectus issued by the competent authority.
- Certificates of claiming Reservation under particular reserved category issued by the competent authority.
- Service certificate-cum-NOC for in-service Applicants only.
- Affidavit on the paper in original.