HP PAT 2017
Consistently the Himachal Pradesh Polytechnic Admission Test is led by the Himachal Pradesh Technical Education Board (HP Tech Board) it is otherwise called Himachal Pradesh Takniki Shiksha Board. The confirmation test is a typical exam that is directed to hand pick the understudies who needs to study 3 years recognition in polytechnics.
About HP Polytechnic Admission Test
A few courses are on offer in the private and government polytechnics in Himachal Pradesh. Through this exam the hopefuls get an opportunity to demonstrate their bore and make a vocation out of polytechnics. More than 30 polytechnics are there in the condition of Himachal Pradesh and more than 7000 seats are accessible for the understudies.
Nationality : The hopefuls showing up for the exam must be an occupant of India.
Age Limit: The competitor showing up for the Diploma Entrance Test must be at least 17 years and most extreme of 20 years. Certain relaxations are accommodated the SC/ST applicants.
Instructive Qualification: The candidate must have in any event the passing testament of class tenth or comparable from any perceived Board. At least 35% imprints must be gained by the candidate in the board exam.
• The hopefuls can get the application frame on the web furthermore in various told focuses.
• The diverse focuses where the competitors can present the application shape are – State Polytechnic of Hamirpur, Kangda, Bankhet, Rehru, Chamba, Pragtinagar (Shimla), Ambota, Kandaghat and Sundernagar.
• The point by point guidelines are made accessible alongside reference frame for the competitors, so that the applicants know how to top off the shape accurately.
• The bank challan duplicate of the application expense can be messaged at email@example.com, else the concede card of that competitor won’t be produced.
• Black or blue ink may be utilized for topping off the application shape
• The competitor need to pate their travel permit measure photo in the predefined area in the application shape
The General applicants need to pay an aggregate of Rs. 650 as the application charge. If there should arise an occurrence of OBC/SC/ST, the application charge is Rs. 400. In the event that the hopefuls need to buy the HP PAT application frame, then they will need to pay it through Demand Draft for “H.P. Takniki Shiksha Board”, payable at Dharamshala and the whole will be Rs. 700 and the SC/ST or OBC will need to pay Rs. 450 while paying through DD.
The syllabus of HP PAT incorporates subjects like English, Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics. In English the applicants will need to experience Sentence connectors, Past tense, modals, provisos and Uses of non finites. In Physics, impacts of current and magnets, Natural Phenomena, Refraction, Source of vitality, and so forth. The Chemistry syllabus incorporates synthetic substances, concoction responses, metals and non metals, and so on. Polynomial math, genuine number, Coordinate geometry, trigonometry, mensuration, and so forth are there in Mathematics.
One stamp will be deducted for each wrong reply. The exam will be of 3 hours span.
The hopefuls need to download the concede card through online mode as it were. Keeping in mind the end goal to download the corridor ticket, the hopefuls need to give the date of birth. They should not neglect to take a printout of the concede card on the grounds that without that the applicants won’t be permitted inside the examination focus.
The outcome will be pronounced by the most recent week of May in the official site, hptechboard.com. The competitors can see their outcomes by giving their move number.
Important Date –
The hopefuls must note down the imperative dates of HP Polytechnic Admission Test 2017, with the goal that they can show up in the exam effectively:
• The application shape will be made accessible online from the most recent week of March 2017
• The candidates can submit online till the third week of April 2017
• Hall ticket is accessible to download from first week of May 2017
• The exam will be held in the second week of May 2017
• Results will be reported by third week of June 2017
• Counseling procedure will begin by a week ago of July 2017
Important Link –
Official Website – Click Here
Himachal Pradesh Takniki Shiksha Board
Dharamshala at Dari P.O. Dari,
Tehsil Dharamshala, Distt. Kangra,
Himachal Pradesh – 176 057.
Ph No: 01892-222662, 225755