GITAM Nursing Admission Test (GNAT) 2016 – GITAM University conducts Nursing Admission Exam for admission into Nursing Program for the academic year 2016-17. GITAM Nursing Admission Exam is also known as GNAT 2016 which will be held by GITAM. Candidates can fill their GNAT 2016 Registration form for admission into B.Sc Nursing course. All the details related to GNAT like application process, eligibility criteria and selection procedure.
GNAT Admission 2016 for Nursing Programme
Applicants seeking admission in B.Sc Nursing courses can fill their GNAT Registration online from the official site gimsr.gitam.edu. Hall Ticket for GNAT 2016 will be available to download after the admission process has been done. Admission will be made on the basis of Marks obtained in entrance exam and counseling.
Duration of the Course – Four Years
No. of Seats – One Huundred seats
Schedule for the GNAT 2016.
|Online submission||06 Sep 2016|
|Last date for submission||16 Sep 2016
Extended up to 24 Sep 2016
Candidate can register online application form. The applicant should furnish all the details while filling the Online Registration Form. After successful submission of the data. GNAT Registration number will be generated and this can be used to complete the remaining steps of the registration form.
GNAT Registration Fee is Rs. Rs. 300/-
GNAT Eligibility Criteria
- Only female applicant are eligible for GNAT Exam.
- Applicants should have attained or shall attain the age of seventeen years as on 31st Dec, 2016.
- Minimum education:12th class passed with Science (PCB) & English Elective / English Core with aggregate of 45% marks from recognized board under AISSCE / ICSE / CBSE / SSCE / HSCE or other equivalent Board.
- Applicants appearing in 12th examination in Science conducted by National Institute of Open School with 45% marks.
Admit Card / Hall Ticket GNAT 2016
Applicant can download their Admit Card through the GNAT official site before the last date of application form.
GNAT Exam Pattern
GNAT 2016 will have one paper consisting of one hundred Objective from Biology, Physics and Chemistry.
|Subject Name||No. of Questions|
Medium of Language of Question Paper : Mode of English
- Each correct answer will get a score of one mark.
- The score so obtained by the candidate.
- For incorrect answers, no negative marking.
Also Check out, the UP CPAT Admit Card 2016