GCET Entrance Test 2016
GCET stands for Goa Common Entrance Test. Goa Common Entrance Test 2016 conduct by DTE Goa for admission. Goa CET Admissions 2016 to Professional courses MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BAMS, B.Sc in Nursing BE and B.Pharm. Applicants can check the complete details of GCET 2016 / Goa CET 2016 registration process, eligibility criteria and other information.
Goa CET Admission 2016
- The additional round of admissions to 1st year of professional degree courses: MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BAMS, AHS and B.Sc. :
- Admissions to existing vacant seats in above Professional Degree courses will conduct at 30 Sep 2016, 4.00 p.m. on Friday.
- GCET Admission round shall be held in the same sequence as during earlier Rounds. Eligible interested applicant may remain present during the round above.
- No admissions to any other Professional Degree shall carry out during the above round.
Goa CET 2016 Details
The Directorate of Technical Education Goa, has announced details and information for the Goa CET. Applicant who are interested in seeking admission in engineering / medical courses in Goa, and are eligible for the same, must note the following important information for Goa CET entrance test. The common entrance test (GCET) to admission in Professional courses MBBS, BDS, BHMS, Bachelor of Ayurveda Medicine & Surgery, B.Sc in Nursing BE & B.Pharm.
Schedule for the GCET 2016
|Start of receiving forms for GCET||28 March 2016|
|Last date for receiving applications||02 April 2016|
|Issue of admit card||29 April 2016|
|Date of GCET||10 May to 11 May 2016|
|Date of result of GCET||16 May 2016|
GCET Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for Goa common entrance test includes details of exam.
Applicant can check the subject with their examination date and time from below.
|Subject ( GCET Exam )
||Date of Exam ( GCET Exam )
||Time of Exam|
|Physics||May 10, 2016||10:00 AM to 12:00 Noon|
|Chemistry||May 10, 2016||02:00 PM to 04:00 PM|
|Mathematics||May 11, 2016||10:00 AM to 12:00 Noon|
|Biology||May 11, 2016||02:00 PM to 04:00 PM|
The test shall divide into 4 papers.
- There will be four papers : Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology.
- Each paper will be of 2 hours duration.
- Each paper will have 75 questions.
- The marks to be get for answering correctly is one mark.
- No negative marking in the GCET examination.
For Other information check out XISS Registration Form 2017