The English and Foreign Languages University Details 2016
The English and Foreign Languages University Details 2016.The English and Foreign Languages University, Hyderabad, were established in 1958 as the Central Institute of English (CIE). The university is giving shape to India’s 1st prime minister Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru’s approach to set up an institution to communicate aspect drill in English for teachers.
The university’s authorization of the University is to advance and circulate “instructional, research and development facilities in the teaching of English and Foreign Languages.”
The university takes important ideas for multidisciplinary studies and research in classical and cultural studies. The university takes action for developing difficult intercultural understanding of advancement.
The English and Foreign Languages University Academic Calendar
The English and Foreign Languages University fees structure
The English and Foreign Languages University Courses
- A. (Hons) English
- Ed. English
- Postgraduate programmes
- A. English
- MA (JMC)
- A. (Computational Linguistics)
- MA courses description
- Postgraduate diploma programmes
- Postgraduate Diploma in the Teaching of English
- D. programmes
- English Language Education
- Linguistics and Phonetics
- Comparative Literature
- Translation Studies
- Cultural Studies
- Film Studies
- A. (Hons) Arabic
- B A (Hons) French
- BA (Hons) German
- B A (Hons) Russian
- B A (Hons) Spanish
- M A Arabic
- M A French
- M A German
- M A Japanese
- M A Russian
- M A Spanish
The English and Foreign Languages University placement opportunity
The English and Foreign Languages University’s placement Cell makes accessible placement convenience for the final semester students of different courses in university campus. University’s expedite meeting between the call up the department and students.
The Placement Cell
- Contacts the Human Resource Development cadre in assorted educational institution and industry and appeal to them to university for placement ride.
- Welcomes that management who explicit enthusiasm on hold placement drives in The English and Foreign Languages University.
- Informs candidates about the placement events and Organizes and coordinates placement events.