DNB PDCET Counselling 2017 –
Applicants who have qualified the Centralized Entrance Exam (DNB-PDCET) conducted by NBE in November 2016 and fulfill the eligibility criteria for admission to DNB (Post Diploma) courses (JANUARY 2017 admission session) at various NBE accredited Medical Colleges/ Institutions/Hospitals in India shall participate in the counseling for allocation of seats purely on merit cum choice basis.
Candidate pursuing any other post graduate medical course (DNB, MD/MS) can join a DNB seat only after they resign from such course.
Counseling Schedule: The schedule of DNB-PDCET Centralized counseling shall be made available on NBE website www.natboard.edu.in.
DNB PDCET Counselling 2017
Applicants already pursuing a MD/MS/DNB course are not eligible to appear for the DNB-PDCET till such time they have completed the duration of prescribed course or have been discharged from the course. Applicants who have joined DNB (Post Diploma) course in or after July 2015 session are not eligible to appear in PDCET JANUARY 2017 Admission session. This shall be irrespective of their resignation or discontinuation from the course due to any reason.
A students can also exercise his/her option for participation in further round of counseling (i.e. opting out) through NBE website www.natboard.edu.in till the day of his / her scheduled counseling. The candidate need not appear for counseling in-person at NBE office Delhi for opting out for further round of counseling. Candidate can access NBE website from anywhere to use the facility for opting out for further round of counseling. Such candidate shall not be marked as absent and shall be given an opportunity to participate in further round of counseling as and when conducted by NBE for the same academic session.
Applicants absent/not participating in any of his scheduled round of counseling either in-person or through online shall not be eligible for participation in subsequent round(s) of counseling. i.e. Attending the previous round of counseling in-person or through online mode is essential to make the candidate eligible for the subsequent round of counselling.
|First Round||Applicants who have qualified the PDCET conducted by NBE in the respective session and fulfill the eligibility criteria for admission to the respective courses at various NBE accredited Medical Colleges/ Institutions / Hospitals in India shall be eligible to participate in the counseling for allocation of seats purely on merit cum choice basis.|
|Seocnd Round||Applicants participated in the 1st Round of counseling either in-person or through online (opt out) shall be eligible for participation in the 2nd round of Counseling in order of merit.|
|Third round||Applicants participated in the 2nd Round of counseling either in-person or through online shall be eligible for participation in the 3rd round of Counseling in order of merit.|
Availability of Seats
- The indicative seat matrix for DNB (Post Diploma) seats is available in the Information Bulletin at Annexure-D. Final Seat matrix shall display at the counseling venue and NBE website before the commencement of counseling.
- Reserved seats shall allot to the Applicants of concerned category only. Applicants of reserved category can opt for either reserved seats earmarked for them or unreserved seats in order of their specialty specific merit.
- The counseling shall done purely on the basis of DNB-PDCET (January 2017) Specialty Specific Merit Position.
Fee of Counselling
Applicants required to deposit the counseling fee of Rs. 2500/- through demand draft drawn in favour of National Board of Examinations, payable at New Delhi, on the day of counseling at counseling venue itself. Applicants required to bring the above mentioned demand draft, failing which they shall not allow to participate in the counseling.
Student who exercise their option for participation in further round of counseling after opting out online through NBE website are required to remit the counseling fee of Rs. 2500/- through payment gateway provided using a Credit Card or a Debit Card issued by banks in India.
List of Required Documents
Applicants have to bring the following documents in original:-
- Rank Letter downloaded from NBE website www.natboard.edu.in
- MBBS Degree certificate and Mark sheets of all the Professional exams.
- Post Graduate Diploma Medical Qualification Pass certificate/ Provisional Pass. Certificate* of qualifying examination.
- Permanent Registration certificate issued by MCI/State Medical Council for registration of MBBS qualification.
- Proof of Post Graduate Diploma Medical Qualification recognized as per IMC Act/Central Government.
- Proof of declaration of result of Post Graduate Diploma Medical Qualification on or before 31st December, 2016.
- Proof of training completion of qualifying Post Graduate Diploma Qualification on or before 31st December, 2016.
- Matriculation/High School/Higher Secondary Certificate as a proof of Date of Birth.
- SC/ST/PWD/OBC certificate issued by competent authority, if applicable. The sub-caste should tally with the central Govt. list.
- Any other relevant certificate or document.