CUSAT CAT Admit Card 2017 is the hall ticket for entrance examination. Admit card of CUSAT CAT 2017 will be available as per the schedule. To download CUSAT CAT Admit Card 2017 for the Cochin University Of Science and Technology Common Admission Test, candidate must visit the hall ticket download page on cusat.nic.in and log in. Know more about the hall ticket / admit card of CUSAT CAT 2017 and download here.
|Access CUSAT CAT Admit Card||April 2017|
|CUSAT 2017 Exam||April – May 2017|
CUSAT CAT Admit Card 2017
Applicant can download the hall tickets online. Admit cards will not be sent to the candidate’s address by post. Applicant must retain the Admit Card till the admission process is over. (To be produced whenever demanded). No candidate will be permitted to appear for the Common Admission Test 2017 without a valid Admit Card. Direct link to download Admit card will be provided below for the Applicant.
- Link will be available here
Download the CUSAT CAT Admit Card
- Please Enter Your Registration No and Date of Birth.
- Click on Submit.
- Once logged in, you can click on the Admit Card tab.
- Print out option will now be available.
- Take print out on A4 size white paper.
The official website of CUSAT CAT 2017 is cusat.nic.in.
The Applicant who do not possess any valid Identity Card shall download the Identity Certificate issued by the CUSAT. It is to be produced by Applicant at the time of examination along with the Admit Card. The Identity certificate shall be duly filled with a passport sized photo affixed in the given space and should be attested by a Gazetted Officer.
CUSAT CAT 2017 Entrance Examination
CUSAT CAT 2017 will be Conducted in Online Mode only.
CUSAT CAT Mock Test
Mock Test for CUSAT CAT 2017 will launch for all the Applicant. Mock test is provided so that test takers can prepare for the exam pattern. A dummy log in ID is given to the Applicant so all you need to do is just visit the official CUSAT Mock Test and familiarize yourself with the way questions are displayed in Examination. Check out the official CUSAT CAT Mock Test before appearing for your exam.
- Click here to Start the CUSAT Mock Test.
Instructions for Applicant
- Exam duration shall be as per the time schedule mentioned in your provisional admit card. The candidate should report at test venue at least 90 minutes prior to the commencement of the test.
- The login screen for the test will be available on your system. If not, please inform the Invigilator.
- Candidate will prompt to login, 10 minutes prior to the test. Login with your Roll No & Date of Birth.
- The questions will be of objective multiple choice type with four alternative answers. You need to select the correct answer with a mouse click.
- 3 marks will be awarded for each right answer & one mark will be deducted for every wrong one.
- On the online test screen, timer will be displaying balance time remaining for completion of test.
- Depending on your response, question numbers will be displayed with color & shape as detailed in the mock link.
- After answering a question, click “SAVE & NEXT” button to save your response & to move to next
- To attempt a question later, click on the “MARK FOR REVIEW” button at the bottom ofscreen.
- To clear any answer chosen for a particular question, please click on the “CLEAR RESPONSE” button.
- View INSTRUCTIONS at any point of time during exam, by clicking on “INSTRUCTIONS” button on your screen.
- The SUBMIT button will activate at the end of the scheduled duration of the test. No response can enter after that. Please keep checking the timer on yourscreen.
- In case of automatic log out, all your attempted responses will save. Login again and continue, the timer will start from the time where it had stopped.