UP CPMEE is the Common Pre Medical Entrance Exam 2016 is held by the Association of Private Ayurvedic & Homeopathic Medical College of U.P. Uttar Pradesh association will take the UP CPMEE 2016 for admission into B.A.M.S/B.H.M.S for the year 2016-2017.
In this post you will get complete details of the Examination fee, procedure to fill the form & other information related to UP CPMEE 2016.
Bachelor in Homeopathic of Medicine and surgery course is recognized by the Central council of homeopathy dept. of Ayush, Ministry of health and family welfare, Govt. of India, New Delhi
Time Duration of the course: 4 and a half year and Internship (Non Paid)
UP CPMEE 2016
UP CPMEE 2016 is an important exam for medical admission seekers. Candidate will be selected on the basis of this examination.
UP CPMEE 2016 Examination Fee Details
Applicant examination fee for BHMS course is Rs 1050/- Candidates need to pay examination fee from D.D/Cash and fee is not refundable.
- Students who have passed their 12th or intermediate examination from Physics, Chemistry and Biology shall be eligible to appear in the examination of UP CPMEE 2016.
- Candidates must score minimum 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Students who are appearing in the 12th examination and waiting for their results are also eligible to appear in the CPMEE 2016. Those candidates are needed to submit their mark sheets on or before 26th July 2016.
Age Criteria for Students
Candidate’s minimum age is 17 years on 31st December 2016. DOB mentioned on the 10th, 12th mark sheet or relevant certificate is accepted.
Important Dates for the UP CPMEE 2016:
Starting Date for submitting online form: 29th May 2016
End date for filling online form: 20th August 2016
Admit card download from: 24th August 2016
Date of CPMEE 2016: 28th August 2016
Result Declaration: 15th September 2016
UPCPMEE Counselling-I: 25th September 2016
UPCMEE Counselling-II: 10th October 2016
Uttar Pradesh CPMEE 2016 Exam Pattern
UP CPMEE 2016 is a multiple choice type examination of 3Hour duration containing 230 multiple type questions. This exam is based on 10+2 examination syllabus in Hindi and English. A large number of eligible aspirants will appear for this examination.
Subjects No. of Questions
English/Hindi 30 Questions
Physics 40 Questions
Chemistry 60 Questions
Biology 100 Questions
Sum 230 Questions (Including all subjects)
UP CPMEE Result 2016
- Go to the home page
- Click on the option of UP CPMEE 2016 Result
- Click on the link of the result
- Enter the required details like Roll. Number/registration number, DOB
- Then submit it
- Results will appear on your system screen
- Click to download the result in PDF file
UP CPMEE BAMS and BHMS Participating Colleges
UP CPMEE exam conduct for the admission in the Uttar Pradesh BHMS/BAMS colleges. You can check a list of participating colleges from the official website.
If you have any queries related to UP CPMEE examination 2016, UP CPMEE Results 2016, UP CPMEE Counselling procedures, feel free to comment below.