COMEDK UGET Counselling 2017 is conducted for admission to Engineering, Medical, and Dental programs. Seat Allotment is done on the basis of COMEDK UGET Result in accordance with the rules laid down by the Consortium of Engineering Colleges of Karnataka. Get here complete details of admission and counselling procedure including schedule, instructions, participating colleges details and fees. Candidate must be physically present and no proxy registration is possible under any circumstances.
COMEDK Medical and Dental Counselling 2017 based on NEET Result. Get here complete details of admission and counselling procedure of COMEDK Counselling for Medical and Dental Admission as well.
COMEDK UGET 2017 Counselling
COMEDK has released the Allotment list for the Medical and Dental Admissions. COMEDK Medical and Dental Counselling based on NEET Result of CBSE. Candiadates who attend the first round of counselling can check the allotment list after from the official website
COMEDK Medical and Dental Counselling
COMEDK cancelled its medical UG Entrance Test originally proposed on 08 May 2016 and instead proposes to conduct seat selection counselling process based on National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET) results of CBSE.
Counselling process for COMEDK UG Admission based on NEET Result has been announced. Candidates can check the procedure for filling the application, eligibility criteria, eligibility to participate in seat selection process, mandatory certificates / documents to produced, etc.
Surrender Policy and Eligibility Norms for Second and Final Round of Medical and Dental counseling.
Tentative Seat Matrix for second round of counselling as on 21 Sept 2016 – Check Here
- Candidates from all over the country can participate in the UG Medical and Dental counseling 2016.
- The candidates should have qualified in second PUC or 10+2 or equivalent examination recognized by State / Central Government.
- All candidates must have passed these subjects (PCB) individually .General Merit candidates must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in PCB. SC, ST and OBC candidates must have obtained a minimum of 40% in PCB.
- The General Merit candidates must also secure not less than 50% percentile in aggregate in PCB subjects in the CBSE NEET UG 2016.
- The candidate shall complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission to the MBBS / BDS course.