CLAT stands for Common Law Admission Test . CLAT 2017 hall ticket for Common Law Admission Exam. Any eligible candidate can download CLAT Hall Ticket. Hall Ticket of Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) 2017 issued by Rajiv Gandhi National University. Applicant can access CLAT 2017 Hall Ticket by logging into their accounts using registered email /user ID nd password. This CLAT Admit Card must be carried on the day of computer based exam along with identity proof. CLAT 2017 Admit Card published at clat.ac.in contains personal details of the candidate such as name, parent’s name, category, address and the exam centre assigned.
Download CLAT Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2017
Details mentioned in the admit card
- Test center city
- Address of the center
- Date of examination
- Time of reporting
- Time of examination
- Roll number
- Name of candidate
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Date of birth
- Application number
- Programme applied for
- Instructions for the exam
Instructions for Admit Card Download
Admit card / Hall Ticket of CLAT 2017 is available online. To download the hall ticket, follow given steps.
- Enter registered email ID and password to log in.
- Navigate to the Hall Ticket tab located in the top menu.
- In the drop down called “Assessment”, select CLAT.
- In the table with columns titled “Assesment”, “Course”, “Action”, click on the generate button.
- View and access/ dawnload online the admit card.
- Attach printer to PC and print the CLAT 2017 Hall Ticket on a plain white sheet of paper.
Details required to download admit card of CLAT 2016
- Registered email ID
Important Dates for CLAT 2017 Admit Card
|Admit card will be issued on||Third week of Apr 2017|
|CLAT Exam (Online)||Second week of May 2017|
Significance of the admit card / hall ticket of CLAT 2017
CLAT Admit Cards is available online for download and student can download them. The hall ticket may access / download by the applicant in the personal CLAT LOGIN ACCOUNT. The candidate is required to take the printout of the Hall-Ticket / Admit Card to the Examination Hall.
- Applicant need to login to your account using your registration number and other details in order to download CLAT admit card/ hall ticket.
- Access the admit card / hall ticket or directly print it on A4 size paper and do not forget to keep it with you on the day of exam.
- Details of the test time, schedule & venue is mentioned on the hall ticket / admit card.
- Applicant who have already applied for CLAT and successfully submitted the form can only access the admit cards.
The Applicants for CLAT who fail to download their Admit Cards and not carry the same on the day of exam will not be permitted to appear for the Common Law Admission Test conducted by NLUs. The admit card / hall ticketis the important document to be carried to the examination hall on the day of exam.
Official Website of CLAT Exam: clat.ac.in.
For More other Information Click Here