CIMP PGDM Admission 2017 –
CIMP stand for Chandragupt Institute of Management Patna. The residential two year full-time Post Graduate (PG) Diploma in Management prepares students for careers in various industries. During the 1st year of the programme, applicants learn basic concepts in the areas of Business Communication, Finance & Accounting, Marketing, Systems, Organizational Behaviour, Human Resource Management and Operations & Quantitative Techniques. The programme offers a pool of electives in the Second Year in various functional areas of management such as human resources, marketing, finance and operations.
Chandragupt Institute of Management Patna PGDM Admission 2017
Eligible candidates appearing for CAT 2016 and planning to take admission to 2-year full-time PGDM of the institute for the session 2017-19 can apply online or submit filled-in and duly signed registartion forms to the Admission’s Office of CIMP. All the detail regarding Chandragupt Institute of Management (CIMP) Patna PGDM Admission 2017 like applicatin process, eligibility criteria etc given on this page below.
Schedule for the CIMP PGDM Admission 2017 is given below.
|Issue of application form starts||03 Oct 2016|
|Issue of application form ends||15 Dec 2016|
Application Form 2017
Candidates can fill their Application Form for admission into Post Graduate Diploma Management programme. Candidate are requested to read all the instruction carefully before filling the application form.
Online and Offline Application Form of Chandragupt Institute of Management (CIMP) Patna PGDM Admission 2017 will be available from 03 Oct 2016 onwards.
Application Fee for CIMP
- Cost of an Application Form is Rs.500/-.
Instruction for Filling the Application Form
- IMP Admission Brochure can download from CIMP website www.cimp.ac.in from Third October 2016.
- Registration form is available at http://registration.cimp.ac.in or CIMP campus.
- Cost of an Registration Form is Rs.500/- .
- Payment can also be made by DD (Demand Draft), drawn in favour of Chandragupt Institute of Management Patna, payable at Patna, giving CIMP Application Registration number on the reverse of the Demand Draft.
- Applications complete in all respects, including application fees, should be submitted direct / online by midnight of 15th December, 2016.
The institute follows reservation policy as prescribed by the Govt. of Bihar for educational institutions. The break-up of reservation policy given below:
- General Category – 50%,
- SC – 16%,
- ST – 01%,
- EBC – 18%
- BC – 12%,
- Women of BC – 3%.
Selection Process CIMP PGDM
Admission to this PGDM program is through the Common Admission Test (CAT 2016), Xavier Aptitude Test ( XAT 2017) and Common Management Admission Test (CMAT 2017). The selection of candidates for admission to the 2017-19 batch is a two step process-
- Applicants are initially shortlisted on the basis of their CAT, XAT and CMAT scores.
- Shortlisted applicants are called for Essay test, GD (Group Discussion) and Personal Interview.
Fee Structure CIMP PDGM
Total fee for the CIMP PDGM programme for the year 2017-2019 is Rs. 5.25 lakhs which is excluding Mess and Hostel charges. Other than the programme fee, students need to pay their own boarding, lodging and text book expenses. Room rent is Rs. 4000/- per month.
|S.No.||Particulars||Pre-Admission||First Year Fees (due dates & amounts)||Second Year Fees (due dates & amounts)||Total (Rs.)|
|Term I||Term II||Term III||Term IV||Term V||Term VI||Total|
|A||Offer Acceptance Fee||15000||15000|
Also Check out, the AIIMS Application Form 2017