Christ University Law Admission 2017
Christ University is a top private ‘Considered to be University’ in Bangalore Karnataka, India. The college conducts LAW placement test for the applicants who need proceed with their future in doing B.A., LL.B. (Respects) and BBA LLB programs. The applicants who qualify the exam are qualified for doing Under Graduate course.
About Christ University Law Admission
The School of Law, Christ University (SLCU), Bangalore conducts selection test for BBA LLB and Bachelor of Law (B.A., LL.B.) (Honors). The college has begun its enrolment procedure for the exam. The exam will be held at its grounds.
Click Here —-> You can check Best Coaching Institute From Here
Qualification Criteria for Christ University Law Entrance Exam 2017
Taking after are the criteria for Christ University Law 2017. Hopefuls ought to be sharp about it:
• Candidate to be qualified for the LAW selection test, the hopefuls probably go in the Karnataka PUC Examination, or its proportionate 10+2 Examinations (ISC/CBSE/Others) in any teach.
• Candidate ought to fulfil the above criteria to be qualified for the exam.
• Candidate is required to pass the examination then just he/she is qualified for further process.
Application Process of Christ University Law Entrance Exam 2017
Applicants who are occupied with composing Christ University Law 2017 can apply. The application frame will be accessible by on the web and disconnected. Taking after is the application procedure:
• Candidates ought to visit the official site www.christuniversity.in.
• The competitors who wish to fill the application frame must visit the official site of Christ University.
• Applications frame is accessible in the online mode from December 2015 on wards. Applicants can either fill the application frame online by going by the official site and filling the Application shape interface or disconnected by obtaining the vouchers from the Christ University Admissions office.
• Enter legitimate email id and portable number nearby
• Candidates need to pay the charge which is said in the following area.
• The last date of presenting the application is given underneath.
Enlistment Fees of Christ University Law Entrance Exam 2017
The enlistment charges for CULEE 2017 is Rs.300/ – . Intrigued competitor can pay the online expenses by utilising either Visa or charge card instalment technique and can likewise send the request draft which is issued by any nationalise bank.
Syllabus for Exam design for Christ University Law Entrance Exam 2017
CULEE Syllabus is as per the following
• Identification of mistakes
• Vocabulary – word arrangement, equivalent words, antonyms, matching of words and covers General Knowledge
• Current Affairs
• Quantitative inclination.
CULEE Exam example is as per the following:
• The length of the Exam will be for two hours.
• There will be a sum of 120 inquiries, and every question will convey 1 check.
• There is negative checking of 0.25 for every wrong question.
• The last determination of applicants will be founded on imprints he/she got in the exam.
• The application frame will be made accessible online from the month of January 2017
• The candidates can submit online till the third week of March 2017
• Hall ticket is accessible to download from first week of April 2017
• The exam will be held in a week ago of April 2017
• Results will be reported by second week of May 2017
Important link –
Official Website – Click Here