Central university of Kashmir known by central university of Jammu and Kashmir was established in march 2009. First consolation and joining of Prof. Abdul Wahid Qureshi is first Vice chancellor of university of Kashmir.
- Substantive consultation to assorted departmental posts including First Registrar, Deputy Registrar, and Assistant Registrar were made in June, 2010.
- Common Entrance Test for admission to MBA, M.Sc I.T & M.A. in English courses was attend on 19 & 20 June at 30 centers across India in association with 6 other Central Universities.
- Three more Masters Courses in Economics, Mathematics, Convergent Journalism and one unified BALLB courses were offered from Academic Session 2011.
Central university of Kashmir is providing their course details:-
Business Administration (Master)
Information Technology (Master)
Convergent Journalism (Master)
Tourism Management (Master)
Political Science (Master)
Comparative Religion (Master)
Integrated B.Sc.-M.Sc in Zoology
Integrated B.Sc.-M.Sc in Biotechnology
University is provide fees details of all courses.
M.Phill and Ph.D. courses
M.A. , M.Com. , M.sc. courses fees:-
Fees structure for B.A.LLB. courses
Shri Srikumar Banerjee
Central University of Kashmir
Prof. Me’raj Ud Din Mir
The Training & Placement Cell of the University ambition at making available aspect placement opportunities for students and at cultivate connection with Industry and Research system. The Cell is assign with activities to be formed throughout the year in order to assemble the students for Campus Selection Programmes. It controversy at providing supportive environment to the latest Management Education afford by the Department for boost social apprehension and personality development. According analogous to selection of companies visiting the campus for recruitment are broadly based on criterion like: job profile, growth anticipation, packages and number of students the company aim to select.
The Placement Cell effort at :
1. Liaoning with Industry to provide abundant opportunities
2. Final Placement of all students is in best industries
3. Placement cell arranging collective Guest Lectures construct Industrial Visits;
4. Develop Personality of the students by communicate the need-based training for improving their in the Corporate field