CA IPCC Result 2017 | ICAI May Exam 2017 @icaiexam.icai.org
ICAI (Indian Institute of chartered accountant of india ) declared the result for IPCC May (month) exam 2017.
for Know More information about result of ICAI :- Click here
CA IPCC Registration 2017-2018
CA IPCC Registration 2017-2018 – Candidates can register for IPCC November 2017 / IPCC May 2018 from here by going through the complete details provided here. Candidates can know about Prerequisites for registering and understand about who and how can one register for CA IPCC November 2017 / IPCC May 2018.
Important Dates :
|CA IPCC Registration Last Date For CA IPCC May Exam||1st September of the previous year|
|CA IPCC Registration Last Date For CA IPCC November Exam||1st March of the same year|
CA IPCC Registration 2017-2018
A student, after clearing the CPT, may register for the Intermediate (Integrated Professional Competence) [Intermediate (IPC)] Course. Alternatively, graduates and postgraduates or Intermediate passed students of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India or the Institute of Cost Accountants of India with specified marks* may directly register for the Intermediate (IPC) Course. During Intermediate (IPC) Course, a student has to undergo a study course of eight months. Simultaneously, he has to undergo Orientation Program and ITT. Graduates and Post-graduates joining the Intermediate (IPC) Course directly have to concurrently complete 8 months of study course and 9 months of practical training before appearing for the Intermediate (IPC) examination.
CA IPCC exam is conducted twice in a year in the months of May and November. IPCC registration remains open throughout the year. But one should register before due date so as allow himself enough time to adjust to the procedure. A candidate can appear for CA IPCC exams after 8 Months of having submitted the IPCC Registration Form.
- Click Here for Intermediate (IPC) Course Registration Form – CPT Route
- Click Here for Application Form for Admission to Intermediate (Integrated Professional Competence) Course under Direct Entry Scheme
Check Details Here :
Chartered Accountancy course is a two/three staged program – Intermediate (Integrated Professional Competence) Course and Final Course. The first stage of theoretical education i.e. Intermediate (IPC) course is composed of two levels viz. Group I and Group II. Intermediate (IPC) course comprises of six subjects and seven papers of 100 marks each.
- A student who has passed Common Proficiency Test and Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 examination) conducted by an examining body constituted by law in India or an examination recognized by the central government as equivalent thereto may join for Intermediate Course with or without the option of Accounting Technician Course.
- Students who are graduates/Post Graduates in Commerce stream having secured in aggregate a minimum of 55% of the total marks or other than those falling under commerce stream having secured in aggregate a minimum of 60% of total marks or its equivalent grade in the examination conducted by any recognized University and Candidates who have passed the Intermediate level examination conducted by The Institute of Cost Accounts of India or by The Institute of Company Secretaries of India are exempted from qualifying Common proficiency Test (CPT) and can register directly to Intermediate(IPC) Course.
A candidate who is from CPT route or Intermediate level examination passed students of the Institute of Cost Accountants of India or the Institute of Company Secretaries of India may opt for registration of Group I or ATC, Group I and ATC or ATC and/or Group II or Group I and Group II or for all the levels. However, students of Graduate/Post Graduate route shall be required to register for Both Groups of Intermediate (IPC) Course with or without the option of ATC. Payment of fees is to made as per the details given below.
Fee structure for Direct Entry Scheme: Fees to be charged from the students registering for Intermediate (Integrated Professional Competence) Course / Accounting Technician Course (ATC) on the basis of securing prescribed percentage of marks in Graduation/ Post Graduation or on provisional basis or on the basis of passing Intermediate level examination of the Institute of Cost Accountants of India/ the Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
Transition Scheme Fee Structure under Direct Entry Scheme for Existing registered students of CPT/ Intermediate (IPC) Course (formerly known as Integrated Professional Competence Course (IPCC).
Fees to be charged from the students registering for Intermediate (Integrated Professional Competence) Course / Accounting Technician Course (ATC) but who are already registered for erstwhile Intermediate Course or Professional Education (Course-II) or Professional Competence Course:
CA IPCC Registration 2017-2018
Further, existing students of Common proficiency Course (CPC) and Intermediate (IPC) course who fulfills the requirement of prescribed percentage of marks in Graduation/Post Graduation or on passing Intermediate level Examination of the Institute of Cost Accountants of India or the Institute of Company Secretaries of India may switchover to Intermediate(IPC) Course under Direct Entry Scheme by paying fee as shown below:
Students of erstwhile Intermediate/PE -II/PCC students may switch over to Intermediate(IPC) Course by making a payment as shown below to continue their studies in chartered accountancy course.
Registration For IPCC
- A student should submit filled-in registration form for Intermediate (Integrated Professional Competence) Course or Accounting Technician Course at decentralized offices or selected branches.
- These forms supplied along with prospectus available at various sale counters of Regional offices and Branches and can also be downloaded from Institute’s website www.icai.org.
- On receipt of filled-in form and requisite fee, the concerned Decentralized Office/Branch will issue study materials for Group I and/or Group II of Intermediate (IPC) Course/ATC.
- The Regional Offices will also issue registration letter. While taking admission to 100 hours ITT and Orientation Program with regional/branch office, a student is required to produce a copy of registration letter.
Documents to be submitted along with application form
Candidates while submitting Intermediate (IPC) Course registration form at concerned Regional Office, should enclose the following:
- Demand Draft/Pay Order towards Intermediate (IPC) Course registration fee.
- Attested copy of 12th pass or its equivalent Central Government recognized examination pass marks statement.
- Attested copy of Graduation/Post Graduation marks statements for Direct Entry to Intermediate (IPC) Course.
- Copy of Pass mark sheet(s) of Intermediate examination conducted by the ICWAI or ICSI, if applicable.
- Copy of CPT Pass mark statement, if applicable.
- Attested copy of proof of special category certificate ie Differently abled, SC/ST, OBC.
CA IPCC Registration Confirmation, Letter, Renewal
It may noted that registration for Intermediate (IPC) Course shall valid for 4 years and thereafter revalidation shall made for every 4 years with a renewal fee of ₹ 400/- or as decided by council from time to time. Aspirants should have valid registration before applying for the relevant examination.
Syllabus of CA IPCC 2017
6 subjects and seven papers of study in Intermediate (IPC) course are:
Paper 1: Accounting(100 marks)
Paper 2 : Business Law, Ethics and Communication(100 marks)
Part II: Ethics (20 marks)
Part III: Communication (20 marks)
Paper 3: Cost Accounting and Financial Management (100 marks)
I: Cost Accounting (50 marks)
II: Financial Management (50 marks)
Paper 4: Taxation (100 marks)
Part I: Income Tax (50 marks)
Part II: Indirect Taxes (50 marks)
Paper 5: Advanced Accounting (100 marks)
Paper 6: Auditing and Assurance (100 marks)
Paper 7: Information Management and Strategic Management (100 marks)
Section A: Information Technology (50 marks)
Section B: Strategic Management (50 marks)
Where to Submit/Dispatch filled in Registration Form?
|Gujarat, Maharashtra, Goa and Union Territories of Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli||Western India Regional Council of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India:
ICAI Tower, C- 40, G Block, Opp. MCA Ground, Beside Standard Chartered Bank, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra(East), Mumbai – 400051
Phone: 022 – 33671400/500 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
ICAI BHAWAN 27, Cuffe Parade, Colaba, Mumbai – 400 005, Phone: 022-39893989 Fax: 022- 39802953, E-mail: email@example.com
Rajasthan Vidyarthi GRUH, Lallubhai Park,Andheri West, Mumbai – 400058
|Andhra Pradesh, Kerala, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu and the Union Territories of Pondicherry and Lakshadweep Islands||Southern India Regional Council of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India,
ICAI BHAWAN, 122, M.G. Road, Post Box No. 3313 Nungambakkam, Chennai – 600 034, Phone: 044 – 39893989,Fax: 044-30210355, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Assam, Meghalaya, Nagaland, Orissa, West Bengal, Manipur, Tripura, Sikkim, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Andaman-Nicobar Islands||Eastern India Regional Council of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India,
ICAI BHAWAN, 7, Anandilal Poddar Sarani (Russell Street) Kolkata – 700 071, Phone: 033-39893989, Fax: 033-30211145, E-mail: email@example.com
|Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Uttaranchal, Chhattisgarh and Jharkhand||Central India Regional Council of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India,
ICAI BHAWAN Post Box No. 314, 16/77B, Civil Lines, Behind Reserve Bank of India, Kanpur – 208 001 Phone: 0512-3989398, Fax: 0512-3011173 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Delhi, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Punjab and Union Territory of Chandigarh||Northern India Regional Council of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India,
ICAI BHAWAN, 52-54,Institutional Area, Vishwas Nagar, Shahdara,Near Karkardooma Courts, Delhi 110032, Phone: 011-39893990, 30210601, Fax: 011-30210680, E-mail: email@example.com
CA , CA IPCC Registration , CA IPCC Registration 2017-18 , IPCC , Integrated Professional Competence Course , IPC , Accounting Technician Course , ATC , Charted Accountants
|For Online Free MOCK TEST||CLICK HERE|
|For More Study Tips Download E-BOOK||DOWNLOAD NOW|
|Get Previous And New EXAM-PAPER||DOWNLOAD NOW|
|Top institute for exam PREPARATION||CLICK HERE|
|If You Interested in Personal and TOP TUTOR||CLICK HERE|