BVP CET Entrance Exam 2017 :
BVP CET Medical 2017 stands for Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Common Entrance Test. The Medical course like other courses, even this has a (CET). Common Entrance Examination. It has thirty two constituent units and is one of India’s largest multi-disciplinary multi-campus universities. The University is a member of Association of Indian Universities and the Association of Common wealth Universities. It holds an “A” gradation from the NAAC. It properly follows its exam and study schedule and is a reputed university. In medical post we can find details about BVP CET Medical exam such as its exam application form, dates, exam pattern and other latest information.
Eligibility Criteria for BVP CET MBBS 2017 :
- For admission for the MBBS course, they need to have passed HSC or ISCE (Indian School Certificate Examination) in the subjects of English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology and individually and must have obtained 50% (for SC or ST at least 40%) marks in these subjects taken together at the qualifying MBBS exam or equivalent.
- Those seeking admission in these courses need to be an Indian national and should have completed 17, years of age at the admission time.
- For international individuals those candidate who are interested in pursuing a course or programme in BVP, they can visit International Student’s office. This office can be found on the First floor of the University’s main administration building.
Also they can email at:
Email Id: isc.dept(@)bharatividyapeeth.edu, internationalcell(@)bharatividyapeeth.edu
Application Form BVP CET Medical 2017 :
The registration form of BVP CET MBBS 2017 process start in January and last date for BVP CET Medical Application form is approximately in the month of April 2017. The entrance exam would be conducted in May 2017 and results are declared approximately in June 2017 medical post which the counseling and admission rounds begin.
In order to apply, candidate have to get the application form from the online website or they could also do it offline. The payment can be done either through demand draft for offline application or through Payment Gateway, Demand Draft(DD) for online mode of application procedure. The application form fee is Rs. 2000/-.
Important for BVP CET Medical 2017 application form :
- They should be with form and the terms & conditions as on the form.
- Candidate need to have a valid and unique email address and a recent passport size scanned image of photo and scanned image of signature before begin registration process.
- Those candidate who filled the form through mode of Demand Draft, need to send in their application form along with original DD. They need to write down name and mobile no. behind DD.
- Those applicant who fill the BVP CET Medical application form through Online mode need not send an application form. They need to carry their application form at the time of examination at their test Center.
- Steps for online BVP CET Medical Application Procedure are:
- Profile Management
- Payment Option
- Apply form for BVP CET Medical
- Submit BVP CET Medical application
The offline application form can be purchased from, any of the assigned centers on payment of Rs. 400/- by post or in person on payment of Rs. 200/-.
Exam Pattern for BVP CET Medical 2017 :
Listed the BVP CET Medical 2017 Exam Pattern :
- They should go through complete online test series, study material, news & updates and can also take counseling help for all National level exam and State level medical exams.
- BVP CET MBBS 2017 is a 3 hours duration examination containing only one question paper in English. It would contain two hundred multiple choice objective type questions.
- Each question carries 1 mark and there would be no negative marking.
|Exam Dates for BVP CET MBBS 2017|
|MBBS Exam Events for BVP CET||Dates|
|Last Date Application Form of BVP CET MBBS 2017||Last week of November 2016|
|Exam date BVP CET MBBS 2017||First week of May 2017|
|Result BVP CET 2017||First week of June 2017|
|Counselling BVP CET start on||3rd week of June, 2017|