BITS MCA Entrance 2017
Birla Institute of Technology Mesra is truncated as BIT Mesra which conducts MCA spellbind examination. Birla organization of Technology is positioned as one of the best colleges for MCA course. This examination is led for post graduation in MCA. To split selection test of MCA hopefuls need to place eendeavoursin the readiness.
About BIT Mesra MCA Admission
Birla Institute of Technology Mesra is one of the acclaimed sspecialisedfoundations that give sspecialisedinstruction. It is situated at Ranchi in the Jharkhand. It offers post graduate MCA course for the understudies intrigued towards it. The course is for a long time. To seek after this PG course the hopeful need to breeze through the passage test
Qualification Criteria for BIT Mesra MCA Admission 2017
To get qualified in BIT Mesra MCA Entrance Exam 2017 and concentrate on in the University applicants are required to meet the accompanying qualification criteria:
• Candidates with least 60% (55% for SC/ST/PWD) stamps in normal of all subjects in tenth standard
• Candidates with least 60% (55% for SC/ST/PWD) checks in normal of all subjects in Intermediate/Equivalent examination.
• Candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree or proportionate capability of any of the perceived Universities.
• Candidates must have one of taking after capabilities: Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA), or b) B.Sc. in Computer Science/Information Technology/Electronics, or c) B.Sc. with Mathematics or Statistics as one of the subjects at graduate level.
• Candidates with previously mentioned capabilities (thing 4) must have least 60% (55% for SC/ST/PWD) checks in normal in graduation
• Candidates with B.Sc. Respects must have least 60% (55% for SC/ST/PWD) stamps in normal in their Honors subject.
Application Process in BIT Mesra MCA Admission 2017
Competitors who are occupied with giving BIT Mesra MCA Entrance Exam 2017 can apply online mode. The application frame will be accessible by first week of March 2017. The accompanying is the application procedure:
• Click on the connection Apply Online to begin the application frame.
• Register in the frame with the goal that you get User ID and secret word.
• To apply for the MCA program 2017, qualified applicants must finish and present the online application frame accessible on Institute site.
• Read guidelines deliberately and fill the shape.
Enrolment Fees for BIT Mesra MCA Admission 2017
The enrolment expense for BITS MCA Entrance Exam 2017 is specified beneath. Competitor can pay the online expenses. The procedure is as per the following:
• For General and OBC applicants the application charge is Rs.2500/ – .
• For SC/ST the application charge is Rs.1500/ – .
• Payment should be possible through State Bank Collect – net saving money or charge/Visa of any nationalized bank.
Syllabus and Exam Pattern for BIT Mesra MCA Exam 2017
• The exam comprises of 120 inquiries to be replied in 2hrs.
• All are target sort questions
• There is negative stamping
The test covers taking after subjects:
• Computer mindfulness
• Analytical capacity
• Logical thinking
Important Date –
• Online enlistment will begin from first week of March 2017
• Last date of enlistment will be a week ago of March 2017
• Admit card is accessible to download by a week ago April of 2017
• The placement test would be led by a week ago of May 2017
• Results will be declared in the month if June 2017
• Counselling procedure will begin after the declaration of results.
Important Link –
Official Website – Click Here