BHU Registration Form 2017
MBA aspirants must apply for FMS BHU MBA admission 2017. Registration forms will available to download below. Details of form submission and Registration fee are given here. Note the detailed procedure and documents to be submitted. To avoid last minute delays, Applicants are advised to send the filled in forms at the earliest with all required documents.
Schedule for BHU FMS MBA / MBA IB Admission 2017
|For CAT 2016|
|Registration for CAT 2016 start||08 Aug 2016|
|Last date of Registration for CAT||22 Sep 2016|
|CAT Test Dates||04 Dec 2016|
|For FMS BHU|
|Availability of Registration form||20 Oct 2016|
|Last date for receipt of filled Registration form||20 Dec 2016|
Last year Registration Fee
|General / OBC Applicants||Rs 1500|
|SC / ST Applicants||Rs 800|
|SBI draft or Banker’s cheque in favor of||The Registrar, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, payable at SBI BHU Main Branch|
Address for Sending of completed Registration Form along with copies of documents:
The completed Registration Forms along-with documents required should be sent to the following address – The Dean, Faculty of Management Studies, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi – 221005 (UP).
Important instructions to Applicants
- Please ensure that a passport size photograph signed by you is pasted on the space provided for in the Registration form.
- No Registration Form shall be considered for admission unless it is complete in all respects including attested copy of the photograph of the candidate containing his/her signature thereon and other documents specified are attached thereto, such as, photocopy of CAT 2016 Admit Card and Demand Draft of specified amount (for downloaded Registrations only).
- Applicants are advised to keep sufficient number of extra copies of the same photograph, which has been pasted on Registration form for future use, as and when needed.
- The Category to which the applicant belongs once mentioned on the Registration Form by ‘tick’ mark will be final and no subsequent change will be allowed. If boxes requiring indication of category on the Registration form are left blank, the candidate will be treated under “General Category’.
- Registration Forms of Applicants who have submitted forged/fake certificates/documents or adopted fraudulent means shall be rejected without any intimation to the Applicants. Further, such Applicants shall be debarred from appearing in any subsequent entrance test conducted by B.H.U.
- Any related legal litigation in respect of the admission shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the local court of Varanasi and/or Hon’ble High Court of Judicature at Allahabad only.
- Applicants are required to give their mobile number and valid email id and advised to check for SMS/Email alerts on admission related matters.
Candidate must send the following documents with his/her Registration:
- Demand Draft of the specified amount for the downloaded Registrations.
- A xerox copy of the admit card issued by IIMs for appearing in CAT 2016.
- 2 self-addressed unstamped envelopes (27cm X 12 cm) for correspondence.
- Self attested copies of Marksheets of Class X, Class XII and qualifying examination.
- Appearing Certificate from the Head of the Institution in case, the candidate is appearing in the qualifying examination.
- Self attested copies of year-wise mark sheets of qualifying examination (excluding final year, if the candidate is appearing in the qualifying examination).
- Self attested copy of Caste Certificate (in case of SC, ST, NC OBC).
- Self attested copy of disability certificate.