Aryabhatta Knowledge University Entrance Test 2016
Aryabhatta Knowledge University Entrance Test 2016 offers B.Ed Course for the session 2016-18 in Colleges of AKU, Patna. Applicant who interested candidate can take admission in BEd course. Applicant can check all the relevant details of AKU B.Ed 2016 Entrance Test like application process, eligibility criteria and other information.
AKU B.Ed 2016 Entrance Test
Application form for B.Ed course is available online. Applicant can fill their Application form on or before the last date of application.
Schedule for the AKU B.Ed 2016 Entrance Test
|Last date of receipt of printed application form along with DD||08 Oct 2016|
|Last date of online submission of Application||15 Oct 2016|
|Date of Entrance Examination||25 Oct 2016|
- The candidate with at least 50% marks either in the Bachelor’s Degree and /or in the Master’s Degree in Science/Social Science/Humanity/Commerce, Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks or any other qualification/ examination recognised by the Academic Council of Aryabhatta Knowledge Universtiy equivalent there to be eligible for admission to the programme.
- The reservation in seats shall be given as per the rules of the Government of Bihar.
- Relaxation in the qualifying marks in favour of the reserved categories (SC/ST only) shall be as per the rules of the State Government..
Joint Entrance Test
- University will hold Joint Entrance Test for selection of candidate. Selection for admission shall made strictly in order of merit i.e. percentage of marks secured by the candidate at the B. Ed. Joint Entrance Test held for the purpose.
- No Candidate will permit to appear in the Test without a valid Admit Card. The admit card should be presented to the invigilators/other authorized officials for verification. The candidate’s identity will be verified in respect of his/her details on the Admit Card. If the identity is in doubt, the applicant may not be allowed to appear in the Test. The authorities may at their discretion provisionally permit the candidate to appear in the Test after completing formalities including taking of thumb impression/several signatures for further verification. No extra time will grant for these formalities to complete.
- Selection list will be available at our website: www.akubihar.ac.in
- Each Candidate will be required to appear in the Entrance test only at the Centre to which he/she has been allotted.
- No telephonic enquiry will entertain in this regard.
|Section||Content||Type & Medium||Marks|
|A||General Awareness & Teaching Aptitude||Multiple – Choice||20|
|B||Reasoning||Multiple – Choice||10|
|C||Subject Knowledge up to Class X||Multiple – Choice
English or Hindi
|D||Languate Proficiency (English & Hindi)||Multiple – Choice
English or Hindi
|10 + 10 = 20|
There will be objective type of test for admission in B.Ed. Programme. The test will comprises of 100 questions carrying one mark each. The objective type questions are of multiple choice with four alternative answers. Applicant required to choose the correct one. For The candidate will have to choose the correct answer and shade against the appropriate choice in the OMR response sheet provided, strictly adhering to the instructions.
- No negative marking for wrong answers.
- The question paper will be in English & Hindi only
For More Other University Information : Click Here